Forums

Help › Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • Sarah91
    3,227 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2016 11:24 PM

Two days in a row i have failed to have a game finish. Day 1: an Alt game and a skins game. Day 2: An Alt game only gets 3 holes in.

If this is what we can expect from the new ownership then byebye

• igolfdoyou1
    896 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2016 3:15 AM

Yep,several crashes have occured here lately,peoples passes get taken,not refunded and balls lost and not recompensated for,,surveys not paying,,i could go on but its getting quite obvious to some that theres something very wrong going on here

• swtddy
    9 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2016 12:03 PM

This is exactly what you can expect from these morons

• Syxguns
    178 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2016 12:15 AM

I didn't read all replies on this thread but I think much of the problem resides in cross platform connections.

Example 1: One of my friends plays with the same ball I do.  I know that I have 4 balls in my bag but when I start the game it says I'm on my last ball.  After the game when I'm on the main gameclient.aspx page it doesn't even show a ball.  I go into my "Change Equipment" and I don't even have a ball of that type there.  I refresh the page and then it shows me I have 4 balls.

Example 2: I sink a ball in the water and on next shot it shows me that my brand new ball only has half life.

Example 3: I start a game with two balls.  A ball is taken, lost , or whatever, and I don't even get the popup to purchase new balls of that type.

Example 4: Playing stroke play game with 2 others.  One of them I know the CPU is at bare minimum to run the game.  He times out and after he refreshes I get a blue screen and have to refresh as well.  I've purchased several passes when I have to start the game over to get my daily bonus because of refreshing the page when this happens.  I know the pass is only 37 credits, but it feels like I'm feeding WGT money for no reason.

Next time it happens I'll send a report to WGT.  The problem with sending issues to them is they always have an excuse for the problem, but to be honest, in the last 6 months there have been countless issues with WGT that never get fixed.  I hope TopGolf has a little more respect for players that have spent thousands of dollars playing this game.

• HugeTractsDDD
    4 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2016 2:24 PM

All of these things have happened to me recently. A new one that started is that I will finish a match (doesn't matter what type) and on the last hole after the last shot, the screen freezes. I end up getting a forfeit and now I look like someone who doesn't finish matches.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2016 5:23 PM

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2016 12:10 AM

Ok this post started in 2014 and still the disconnect issue persists can we please have some progress on the biggest stability issue of the game " multi player repeated game crashes and disconnects"

I love the Game folks but man we have suffered for how long and still buy balls n clubs!

I have seen many leave and is sad to lose good players. chime in WGT please and give us some glimmer of hope.

This has cost me great amounts of time, ball wear, xp loss and GREAT FRUSTRATION!

I and others have been more then Patient !

Byron

RSS