Forums

Help › Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • willowbank
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 5:04 PM

can no longer play multi player games due to continuous disconnects. my completion rate is now poor even though the system is disqualifying /disconnecting me. this is only a problem with multi player games. please fix the problem and reset my completion to good

• ncjohn51
    2,008 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 5:13 AM

For what it's worth, I had regular disconnect problems--in regular games, multiplayer games and on challenges that other players sent to me--that were an ongoing problem. Someone told me about having put Ad-Block on their system so I tried that without any expectations and I can honestly say that it totally eliminated my disconnect problems. I suspect there is something in the loading of those ads between holes and such that somehow upsets something in the loading of the holes or in keeping track of the connections between those playing the game and the ads being displayed though i don't have the technical expertise to understand how or why.

At any rate, in my mind it is worth trying for any of you having the ongoing problems as I was. It has been over a year now since I had my last disconnect from WGT's end or got booted from an ongoing match.

The downside of it is that if you use the opportunities for free credits to buy balls and stuff through watching videos you have to remember to turn it off while you're doing that, and even then there are glitches relative to getting things to report and credit at times.

• BallSpaz
    8 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 7:10 PM

4 disconnects in 3 player stroke game then last

disconnect at 7th hole with no reconnect or continue. 

ARRRG

Was having a great game score wise and would

have been nice to be able to finish as it would

have lowered my average. 

• BallSpaz
    8 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 7:11 PM

4 disconnects in 3 player stroke game then last

disconnect at 7th hole with no reconnect or continue. 

ARRRG

Was having a great game score wise and would

have been nice to be able to finish as it would

have lowered my average. 

• RobertoH2
    6 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 11:12 AM

Today, 12/20/15, The "Adobe plug-in" has crashed during match play events many times.

In the past I have been to rejoin the game, but it does not allow me to do that now. I have been thinking it is not a good idea to play mulit-player games because of this.

Regards,

RobertoH2

• MadMickyD
    2 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2015 9:40 PM

Can you fix the problems with your server. You charge real money to play certain aspects of your game ie skins and I was disqualified because your system kept freezing and timed me out resulting in a DQ which meant my opponent got the full amount of skins wager for the challenge inside of two holes. I don't mind being beaten by a better player but losing money (real money) because of system problem is not only unfair but boarders on criminal.

madmickyd

RSS