Forums

Help › Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • Arrons1977
    144 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2016 9:24 AM

Well I play on a laptop and a desktop, there is no difference in either of my computers. I have 3 laptops and two desktops, all perform the same. same browser and all.

• RobertoH2
    6 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 10:22 AM

There seems to be no effort to resolve the page loading and disconnect issues on WGT. The problems are more likely to happen with multi player events. I would like to suggest that the WGT Players form a union and try help resolve these issues. Maybe there are a few programmers out there that could get involved. I had one player tell me he uses an Apple PC and NEVER has page loading or disconnects issues. Is it possible it is a Windows version issue? Please share your thoughts. 

• RobertoH2
    6 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2016 11:11 AM

Alternate shot game 2-20-16 10:00 to 11:00 AM PST no issues with page loading or disconnects. There was a report from one player that his meter was jumping like crazy. Evening traffic may be part of the issue we are having.

• spaceghost88
    1,621 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2016 11:22 PM

Just some of the reasons of many I have posted this and many complaints in WGT's forum.

Friend Wrote,

Anyway it's just not this episode, but the 18month on going battle to even be able to play alt shot with 4 for 9 holes without getting fucked thats starting to wear on me heavily. 

WGT was once the BEST site for online golf, now i'm not so sure they still have the *** , but the servers just cant handle the load or the programing or the what ever they need to accept the fact that we pay to play and need to be serviced./ I will still play here, but dam I can do much better things with my time than waste 4 hours waiting to get booted and ripped off. 

I'm in the process of composing an "open letter " to the staff of wgt , citing my issues and the issues of many others in the forums. When its done i will post it in our cc forums and also in the main forms at WGT. AT that point I will take a break from playing at WGT , as a stand in protest against thier lack of concern for thier customers, and hopefully everyone who reads the letter will follow suit and not give them revenue for a week and maybe we will see some changes occur. Its the only way I see change happening here, and by god if i have to become the voice of wgt players to get it done I will lmao. just keep the guys who love the site with guns out of my church please lmao . ok bro take care and I will see you again soon on the links.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friend  Posted,

Why try

For the last few days or more who know after almost all game played it locks up,close page and start again..Checked CC POINTS today for the hell of it (meter sucks anyway) and guess what have not changed in at least 4 days or more not sure but do know that i checked friday and they were at 124755..no change since Friday and i have played alot this game is in sad shape lately.sorry just  fn pissed..

So people SmileyDa GhostSmiley   say

I have had discussions one on top of and after another!!!

For along time now we have mostly all been dealing with some bad game bugs crashing / blue screen / freezing / xp issues, and if no one speaks or acts then they don't care enough and don't let me hear you complain then if you do nothing!

No pay  for cruddy slow service or do you buy food you can't eat?

Don't buy creds or balls for a weeks time or longer or just stfu ty.

• Crosshair22
    31 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2016 10:16 AM

Just read your rant. I couldn't agree with you more. I have complained on occasion about different problems and it seems that nothing has changed. Don't understand why these bugs cannot be taken care of. It's been going on for way too long. Just the other day I noted that when in chat during a match that the spacebar would not work. The common answer is it's my browser.  WRONG!. It works every where else but in chat. Common sense and process of elimination says it's a WGT problem. But no one here will admit it. Very, very sad. Not buying equipment might be the answer, but maybe just not playing will wake up a few people there.

• happyherby
    198 Posts
    Mon, Feb 29 2016 9:02 AM

yes there is a way its clled universal integratd software.banks stck wxchanges and government embassies all use some form of universa integratd sof ware.

• happyherby
    198 Posts
    Fri, Mar 4 2016 2:08 PM

all formats play a gam yourselves on yourhome computer not one of the wgtcomputrs at work

• musictreble
    116 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2016 5:47 AM

There is not enough time to submit a problem in the middle of a game, with a 60 second timer, and the time it would take to do plus the fact of the game messing up after the fact to take a screen shot or to save in my replays ( which is for MY great shots, not your mistakes). Also when one player gets booted from the game another players screen goes black on the reload and has to close and reopen their game screen. Sometimes this happens three (3) times in a row and you know what that means....BYE BYE !!!

RSS