Help › Forums

R1 Level 93 Special Edition

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 13 2014 6:45 PM (195 replies)
  • spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 3:50 AM

TDSLIMIT:

I said it once and say it again.        using the same ball  using the same spin.  The R1 Black will outdrive every driver made in this game.      most of the time by 10/12 yards further  depending on wind.     :)      Hints the fact you have players Level 101 and even higher still using a low level 93 driver when there 10 levels above that.       I mean you they upgrade all there other equipment to the newer stuff.  But why not there driver?   How about because its the best driver in the game.  Made with some sort of Glitch that with certain spins used  during certain winds make it out drive able.   :) 

So 5 dot distance nike balls should give more then using the super black r1 over the callies and the covert  your about 51 cards short of a full deck 

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 5:07 AM

TDSLIMIT:
        I mean you they upgrade all there other equipment to the newer stuff.  But why not there driver? 

TD....have you ever thought just how REDICULOUS it would be to spend another 3,000 credits on the SAME driver??  Come on...is it really that hard for you to realize that not everybody in here can afford to spend that???  And especially spend that on the SAME dang driver.  You're making a point that is totally off the wall.  You may be able to afford to sell all your equipment and let it ride(which to me is an inane concept specially if you had that driver)  till you decided you couldn't do without this...how did you put it.....just a video game...

Not everybody in here is J. Paul Getty and can throw 1,000's of dollars into this game.  Instead of calling out people for keeping an R1 93 driver, why not worry about things more important, like why people cant play a complete round without being kicked out of the game..

Or better yet, since you think its some kind of conspiracy, why don't you do about 10 yrs research on this, and then give us COMPLETE data that would prove your point BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT...and in case you don't know the definition of reasonable doubt....its facts and circumstances within a person knowledge that the evidence brought forth would cause a reasonable, prudent man to know that there is no other reason why a person would doubt that the 93 R1 driver is better than the identical 98 R1 driver.  Right now, all you're doing is spouting unsubstantiated evidence.

~Steven~

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 5:17 AM

TDSLIMIT:

I said it once and say it again.        using the same........

blah blah blah

Have you got this little speech saved somewhere and just copy and paste it?

Did this have no influence on your thinking?

jsweetcr:

I actually went and looked at the drivers of some of the top money earners, about 20 or 30. What I saw, was not the black R1.  The majority of the top earners had the Nike Covert, I d say about 40 or 50%. Next was the White R1, about 30 or 40% and i think of the 20 or 30 people I looked at only 2 or 3 of them had the black R1 and I think 2 or 3 of them had the BB Alpha.

And, since it isn't yet sinking in, why the hell would someone who already has the L93 driver buy the L98 when they get the chance?   They are the same.  Repeat, the same.  It would be a total waste of credits.  Given they're the same.  Have you read that word?  SAME.

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 5:46 AM

I don't want to hear excuses anymore that players are worried about spending another 3000 credits for a certain driver.  When most of these top players have so many credits they could phone MR WGT if they wanted too.       In my opinion the R1 Black is Level 93 Driver Is the furthest hitting driver made in this game.   As to why It hits further than drivers made at Level 94-96-98-and 100    Beats the chit out of me.    I would say it must have something to do with why WGT  keeps bringing it back and then taking it away again.    Isnt it possible WGT made this driver with some special attributes perhaps not known to players.    Havent you all played a video and discovered some sort of glitch ,cheat, or you know some special  perk within a game that really shouldn't exist. 

Example.  Hole 5 at ROYAL.     With a heavy tailwind you can hit your driver within 20 yards of that hole off the teebox.    Now to execute that shot you have to use fullback spin and bounce it off the fescue to get a roll to the next fairway.    Its kinda like something that shouldn't be able to happen.  However it does happen.     and with full backspin in real golf that ball would sit where it landed and bury in that fescue   But here on WGT again theres a few glitches out there and Hole 5 at RSG is one of them.     And in my opinion  the Black R1  is another.    Happy Hitting   Gl     Donnie   

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 7:37 AM

TDSLIMIT:
    And in my opinion  the Black R1  is another.

Entitled to it, but IMO, id say you are wrong.

I said in an earlier post, which you conveniently ignored, I went and looked at the equipment of 20 or 25 of the top money earners. Basically clicked on names of players I believe to be some of the tops in the game. Of the 20 or so that I randomly clicked on, only 2 or 3 had the BLACK R1. The majority of them actually had the Covert equipped and second to that was the WHITE R1, not the black.

If this glitch existed, then all of these top players that already had white R1, would have run out and grabbed a black one when it was available.

It really boils down to what MM said and the ball you are using and how you are hitting it

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 7:47 AM

I'd like to see the black nike limited edition offered just as they did the R1.

black_matte_edition_address_29261.jpg

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 7:54 AM

hpurey:

I'd like to see the black nike limited edition offered just as they did the R1.

black_matte_edition_address_29261.jpg

Look real nice with a yellow Cally ball too:)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 8:01 AM

Jimbog1964:
    Look real nice with a yellow Cally ball too:)

yessir!  :)

Don't like this song, but it comes to mind lol

RSS