Help › Forums

R1 Level 93 Special Edition

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 13 2014 6:45 PM (195 replies)
  • CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 7:39 AM

TDSLIMIT:

Yet More and More R1 Black users.       It takes them 2 years to make it from Level 93 to 98 but still they use a Level 93 Driver.    Yet during those 2 years  they upgrade all there other equipment to match there Level.   Just not there driver.     Point Made.  

Reason......  they're scared to dump a driver that outhits all the rest.   

Sounds more like being smart. Why would they dump a Level 98 driver they got at Level 93 for anything else? Makes no sense to me???

The thing was Limited Edition and we paid more for it than it's priced at Level 98. I suppose we just got lucky at the time it was introduced. I know I'm not dumping it for anything else anytime soon. :)

P.S. Perhaps you were out-driven in that skins game because the R1 is med-high trajectory instead of high? Might have matched the fairways better of the course you were playing? The game still comes down to approach shots and putting.

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 7:40 AM

No I was 93 in Nov. We had this convo already. Memory seems to be eluding you.Its called practice and knowing the game. You can call me all the names you like. Have at it. I certainly don't care what you think about me as we have gotten to this point, nor do I care what anyone on here thinks about me

So you went from Level 93 Jsweet  to Level 99 and only since Last November?  So 7 Months to go 6 High 90 Levels?   

So then you clearly admit to using the practice Glitch within the game where you can hit shots over and over within a round to purposely gain more XP and compromise the game?

Because I see no XP Boosts Purchased within your profile so there would be no possible way for you to advance that quickly.  Hell there is not even any possible way you could play that many rounds that it would take to advance that many Levels within the game that quickly.

So you clearly admit here to cheating a bit using a Glitch found buy Cheating players to advance Levels quickly in hopes of purchasing clubs faster and keeping there teebox still back to cheat things like ready-gos and other big prize tourneys.  

Hmmmm   I would say that's a story in its own.   If I was you I would just hush now  Foot has already Been inserted in mouth.        However I will give you a chance you respond as to how you were able to advance that many levels so quickly as we both know once you get into the 90s It takes a commitment to keep getting the XP bonus you need to even advance at a descent pace.    Please Explain?           And truth is always best.   :)   

So my question to you now is how were you able to go from Level 93 to Level 99  in just 7 months?      Without using any XP Boost?  

And I will be Honest I don't call hitting 19 shots per hole over and over hitting a flub 20% power shot Practicing.         I  call it cheating.      

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 7:46 AM

TDSLIMIT:

Yet More and More R1 Black users.       It takes them 2 years to make it from Level 93 to 98 but still they use a Level 93 Driver.    Yet during those 2 years  they upgrade all there other equipment to match there Level.   Just not there driver.     Point Made.  

Reason......  there scared to dump a driver that outhits all the rest.   

Kinda missing your intent here, but...

Not everyone is an equipment junky.

I/e Myself, I used the R11 (not S) long after the R1 came out...being that I sorta hover just over the break even mark to cover balls and such, I had no intention of spending my credits for another driver, if it hadn't been gifted to me (The R1) I'd still be using the R11..well wait a sec, not entirely true...I had a good run of RG's and dropped the credits on a new putter..which might have been the R1..but...as I said, there are quite a few reasons some don't upgrade.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 7:50 AM

TDSLIMIT:

So you went from Level 93 Jsweet  to Level 99 and only since Last November?  So 7 Months to go 6 High 90 Levels?   

So then you clearly admit to using the practice Glitch within the game where you can hit shots over and over within a round to purposely gain more XP and compromise the game?

Because I see no XP Boosts Purchased within your profile so there would be no possible way for you to advance that quickly.  Hell there is not even any possible way you could play that many rounds that it would take to advance that many Levels within the game that quickly.

So you clearly admit here to cheating a bit using a Glitch found buy Cheating players to advance Levels quickly in hopes of purchasing clubs faster and keeping there teebox still back to cheat things like ready-gos and other big prize tourneys.  

Hmmmm   I would say that's a story in its own.   If I was you I would just hush now  Foot has already Been inserted in mouth.        However I will give you a chance you respond as to how you were able to advance that many levels so quickly as we both know once you get into the 90s It takes a commitment to keep getting the XP bonus you need to even advance at a descent pace.    Please Explain?           And truth is always best.   :)   

So my question to you now is how were you able to go from Level 93 to Level 99  in just 7 months?      Without using any XP Boost?  

That whole post is a subjective fantasy based on the bit I have highlighted.

And the bit I highlighted isn't true either.

Rod Serling called, he wants you back on set, pronto.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 7:51 AM

MBaggese:

TDSLIMIT:

Reason......  there scared to dump a driver that outhits all the rest.   

Kinda missing your intent here, but...

Not everyone is an equipment junky.

..but...as I said, there are quite a few reasons some don't upgrade.

Agree with these^ 3 quotes. Don't understand the point here. Don't get wrapped up in all the equipment,  look at my irons. I could have 3 sets better already but haven't bothered. Might at Level 97 or might not. I just love what I have now.

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 8:15 AM

You Know CD  Being honest here I could care less.  This is just me debating something I believe to be true.     I can compete with the best of them no matter what driver they have. Don't let my 64 Avg fool you I don't play many stroke play games anymore.   Skins and MPC is it for me.   No Pay No Play.  :)    I just want WGT to re-open the sale of that Black R1  so I don't have to wait so long to get up high enough to get a driver that hits 287   :)   Donnie     

Takes to long to advance I don't wanna live here on WGT.  LMAO 

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 8:46 AM

Yet again another example of how fucked up this game is. I don't see it as cheating though, it was an exploit within the game, you wanna sit there like a mindless fuckin moron for days on end to get to level 98 go ahead.

I did it for like two levels and just couldn't take anymore, L92 I think. It was soooo boring.

The problem lies with WGT, they're stuck. It's not cheating, they have to suck it up. They can't really do anything to those people, well they can and I think they should look at accounts and if you leveled up to say 97 from 90 within like a 30 day period or s then they remove the R1 or 97 Nikes from your bag, no refund. You want them that bad, repurchase them. Sucka!

Ya, and anyone who's saying 'hard work and practice' got them up 8 levels in a couple of months to L98 or whatever ? - You're sooo full of shiiit..   ..i., Not even within the realm of possibility to play that much.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 8:52 AM

TDSLIMIT:
    I just want WGT to re-open the sale of that Black R1  so I don't have to wait so long to get up high enough to get a driver that hits 287

I think I get what you are saying.

You feel the level 98 R1 is superior to the level 93 R1?

I've not seen that in many AS games.

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 9:21 AM

TDSLIMIT:
    there scared to dump a driver that outhits all the rest.

Or they see no point in paying $30+ for something they already have.

They might upgrade the rest of their clubs (hint: look in a dictionary for the definition of "upgrade")....but changing the black R1 for a white one isn't an upgrade.  It's merely a change of colour. Kind of like my brown socks and my black socks being identical....except for colour.

Then again....maybe I can drive further with my black socks on than I can with my brown ones?

(ps: I use the White driver...I never even bothered with the black one.  I rented it on one of the free weekends, but didn't notice much difference from my R11s.)

RSS