R1 Level 93 Special Edition

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 13 2014 6:45 PM (195 replies)
  • GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 5:13 PM

TDSLIMIT:
      Doc 

We know. FlyinDoc and DocWil are just a couple of your many accounts. Are you seriously so self absorbed, dense, and just plain **** (choose your own expletive, they'll all be a perfect fit) to understand how hypocritical it is for YOU to accuse anyone of or complain about anything that your pea sized brain views as cheating?

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 5:39 PM

docwill & TDSLIMIT & BossOfTheMoss73 & puttsandpints among others.

Don't forget WoodsideBunker, Kick@ss73, and TDSLimit24....LOL

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 5:55 PM

TDSLIMIT:
    P.S.  spdemon    Quick question.     You opened your account January 2013.    Its now June 2014.    your Level 101 TL   In just 1 year and 6 months you have made it to Level 101.   Hmmm       Some would say that's a world record.    As for me  I just say It stinks Like a Practice Round Cheat.        And considering on the last page you admit to Hprey that   "Those Were The Days"     Proves you to of used the practice round glitch.    Which rubs the faces of real players in chit.   Because they worked hard for 4 to 5 years to reach a high Level like 101    Just for some cheater to come along and do it in just half the time.       With no real commitment to any rounds.

Well actually it was to dan but yeah i used it and never said i didnt but does not matter cause i was lvl 93 and had the black r1 to those who wanted to do it so be it just saved me on boosts 

TDSLIMIT:
    I give you this scenario  spdemon.   You have 2600 ranked  rounds played.  and your Level 101.  Bagges is Level 105 and had 6600  ranked rounds played.    Any questions.    :)      You stick out like a sore thumb as a practice round XP compromising  cheat.

Call it what u want I'm not sandbagging either buddy I'm TL and you have been here how long and still legend lol 

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 6:03 PM

Still up to your old antics i see doc? Also telling others to get a life? Very hypocritical

TDSLIMIT:
      boy you have a lot of free-time on your hands

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 6:28 PM

Boy, when was that Practice XP glitch, I would have used it had I known about it.

Damn, damn, damn

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 6:45 PM

oneeyedjohn:

Boy, when was that Practice XP glitch, I would have used it had I known about it.

Damn, damn, damn

lol i think when they first had the mulligans not sure though

RSS