Help › Forums

Upcoming Changes...and Thank You!

Fri, Feb 11 2011 2:20 AM (215 replies)
  • danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 9:57 PM

Dare to be different!

Join my Ventrilo group.

It is free for you all to download and play.

www.ventrilo.com

You can buy a good headset and mic for around 17$ at Wallyworld.

What makes this group different. It don't matter what your skill level is.

We all regardless of level, play from medium tees, fast greens, moderate wind and hard pins. We have a successful yearly league with a USGA hdcp. Playing team events with a unique scoring system. Most of us are playing around 5-6 under on 18 holes.

Most of us are Tour masters.

Mostly we provide a safe playing environment for all, and no more typing.

If this appeals to you(we now have 100 members+) download the program and contact my WFT blog on my personal page or wall, and ill give you the port # and instructions for logging in. We all hope to see you there.

danohi50

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2010 7:16 AM

A thought on consistency...

I've noticed, especially on BPB, that despite moving the marker and "dinging" the meter almost every tee shot on the Par 3's goes right 5-7 yrds or more.   I've experienced this on other holes as well; approach on 15.  However, it's consistent the Par 3's.

Example: 7 mph L-R crosswind, marker 5 yrds left of pin, ding meter, ball ends up in bunker 12 yrds right of pin after bouncing off of the rough.

With no consistency there's an issue that effect scores and GIR percentages.  It's an obvious issue that needs to be addressed.

Steelers75

• TCR1969
    11 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2010 6:03 AM

I don't know what you all did within the last couple of days, but the putting has gotten worse. It wouldn't be a bad idea to maybe add sound effects like applause and cheering from the gallery, maybe a plane flying over, or even the sound of the wind or water.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 2:00 PM

That is kinda of weird Steeler, But it seems most of the beast shots I get are on the par 3's, or atleast thats my perception.

• SDR1234
    76 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 7:58 PM

I would like to know what is the criteria that the tiers are based on. How do you move from Pro to to Tour Pro and on and on. I have been at the pro level for quite sometime know and can beat many players that are in higher tiers

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 8:12 AM

SDR1234:

I would like to know what is the criteria that the tiers are based on. How do you move from Pro to to Tour Pro and on and on. I have been at the pro level for quite sometime know and can beat many players that are in higher tiers

It is your avg. all i know is it is around 68 for master tier which is what i'm shooting for now.

• HussainAkbar
    43 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 9:53 AM

stencil:

It is your avg. all i know is it is around 68 for master tier which is what i'm shooting for now.

That's 68 for nine holes, right?

• Duckster101
    26 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 10:03 AM

Ya puttin really sucks now, gets right to the hole then veers off,,and I even see a bunch of putts were the ball seems to roll right over the hole,,,this dam game is just turning into a scam of our money,,,fed up

• teedoff58
    13 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 3:15 PM

I have noticed this, and can't figure out how the he11 my ball rolls directly over the hole and doesn't drop in. I suck at this game, and now wtg has made it even more difficult for me. Now I suck even more, if that is possible.  No, its not going to fast to drop, it's because i'm playing wtg.  Scam is the word, this must be wgt's way of saying,    MERRY CHRISTMAS SUCKERS, and give us more money in the new year.  I would, without a doubt, be very grateful if the players on here don't reply negatively and allow me to vent, SINCE, I spent lots and lots of MY money here, not anyone elses money. Thank you and Merry Christmas to all. 

• SDR1234
    76 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 10:32 PM

no it isn't an avaerage . I just played an Amatuer that had a better average than me and I have seen Masters with averages in the 70's

RSS