Forums

Help › Forums

Upcoming Changes...and Thank You!

Fri, Feb 11 2011 2:20 AM (215 replies)
  • x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 8:27 AM

gobbog:
    WGT isn't an insurance, oil or banking system, it's entertainment.

some would say sex is entertainment, but even that is not free.

You are right that  it is not insurance, oil or banking, but if I may put this thought into your mind-----IT IS A CORPORATION, formed for only one reason, to try and be smarter than you so they can empty your pockets, put it in a politicians pocket, so he can change laws or make laws that will increase their profits. I am not making this up, it is too true to make up.

capitalism is the greatest system in the world, capitalism with greed is not that great, and capitalism with greed and dishonesty is our system. Just an opinion from a capitalist

Be sure to vote, because a vote for one party is the same for the other

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 4:08 PM

Thats Deep.:)

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 5:07 PM

gobbog:
    BUT.... I'm sure you understand the most important business model... KEEP THE CUSTOMERS HAPPY!!!  If they're not happy they go away, and then you have no more business.

No matter what business you are in "C.A.R.E"  "Customers are Really Everything", no customers no business.  

I for one like seeing the changes they make here on WGT.   Its not perferct, but it always keeps me coming back to try my best.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 5:59 PM

I love the ready gos.

At least there are tournos where most players have a chance to win some credits.

• hitandsink
    2 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 6:36 PM

lol

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 6:55 PM

PRIESTESS:

Thats Deep.:)

Even from this side of the water. but nice none the less.

• Deccy180
    233 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2010 2:21 AM

My bag is currently eqiupped with the following and i feel really annoyed as the clubs i have been using arent good enough anymore due to the extra yardage off legend tees.

Rapture V2 Pro Driver - slow meter & 255 yards

Rapture V2 Pro 3 Wood - slow meter & 230 yards

Rapture V2 Pro 2 Hybrid - slow meter & 215 yards

Rapture V2 Pro Irons - slow meter & 200-110yards

Z Satin TP Pro Wedges 58 & 64 -   quick bar, 86&50yards

Begineer Putter - nice and slow :-)

WGT Tour S Balls - 2 spin, 1 distance, 1.5 durability, 0 feel

so it means i have to buy new clubs & new balls costing me around 3000-4000 Credits and what do WGT give you for going to Legend Tier 200 credits what a joke just about enough to buy 3 Legend balls and just to make things worse the clubs that i need are locked cause im only level 57

as well as i could use these clubs to get to Legend status been playing off these further legend tees and firing 3 Woods 2 Hybirds in to greens aint right its a just joke

ITS A JOKE

• hitandsink
    2 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2010 7:24 AM

When is there going to be new update and changes?

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2010 2:17 PM

Deccy180:

My bag is currently eqiupped with the following and i feel really annoyed as the clubs i have been using arent good enough anymore due to the extra yardage off legend tees.

Rapture V2 Pro Driver - slow meter & 255 yards

Rapture V2 Pro 3 Wood - slow meter & 230 yards

Rapture V2 Pro 2 Hybrid - slow meter & 215 yards

Rapture V2 Pro Irons - slow meter & 200-110yards

Z Satin TP Pro Wedges 58 & 64 -   quick bar, 86&50yards

Begineer Putter - nice and slow :-)

WGT Tour S Balls - 2 spin, 1 distance, 1.5 durability, 0 feel

so it means i have to buy new clubs & new balls costing me around 3000-4000 Credits and what do WGT give you for going to Legend Tier 200 credits what a joke just about enough to buy 3 Legend balls and just to make things worse the clubs that i need are locked cause im only level 57

as well as i could use these clubs to get to Legend status been playing off these further legend tees and firing 3 Woods 2 Hybirds in to greens aint right its a just joke

ITS A JOKE

We heard you - how many forums do you intend to post this on?

• restorethis
    151 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2010 2:26 PM

I for one like seeing the changes they make here on WGT.   Its not perfect, but it always keeps me coming back to try my best.

I agree with you but,after reaching level 73 so that I could buy everything that I  already own is quite funny. So what is the incentive to continue playing for Legends? Don't get me wrong I love the game, but it is going to need something to keep me here. A new longer driver would be nice..

RSS