Forums

Help › Forums

Upcoming Changes...and Thank You!

Fri, Feb 11 2011 2:20 AM (215 replies)
  • isolater
    426 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 8:56 AM

b0geybuster:
    I have had no problem increasing the levels.  Play once a day and after 6 days you get +880 everyday thereafter, plus playing ready gos and getting points for placing in this ready gos, gives me min. 1 level per day.

wait til ya hit level 55  it will start taking twice as long to increase levels  yer only at level 50     i play atleast 4   18's a day   yes i was like you advancing at almost a level a day   not anymore  since i hit level 55  its taken me 4days   to go 2 levels  and i haven't been playing any less  including the consecutive days played bonuses

• GLADSTONESCREWER
    749 Posts
    Fri, Oct 15 2010 8:10 AM

when you gonna stop that freaking flashing orange chat box , its doing my head in .

Or at least give us the option to turn it off, its putting me off, how many bloody times ive had that flash just as i am taking my shot.

Screwer

• Jimbob1992
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 15 2010 10:09 AM

can someone tell me what levels you have to get to for all the courses to be unlocked? cos i really wanna play full 18 at celtic manor.. thanks.

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Fri, Oct 15 2010 10:29 AM

Clap clap..well said Gladstone, it must be so simple for them to turn it off too,Turn It Off WGT  PLzzzzzz

• pricehcs
    288 Posts
    Fri, Oct 15 2010 10:33 AM

I'll add my clapping for screwer as well and ask for turning off the friends updating notifications as well, make it an option to see or hide.

• isolater
    426 Posts
    Fri, Oct 15 2010 1:00 PM

Jimbob1992:

can someone tell me what levels you have to get to for all the courses to be unlocked? cos i really wanna play full 18 at celtic manor.. thanks.

sorry to say  looks like the only way you will be able to do that is to book a trip to wales .it as well as  wolf creek  pinehurst ,tahoe and balhi  are only available  for closest to the hole  and  blitz and will probably  only ever be able  for that  . Obviously they have the layouts  for these courses  but  must  some legal stuff only lawyers can  sort out  holding up  us getting new courses . we keep hearing  we will get new courses    but all we get are more ctth  we have enough of those  they now out number the stroke play courses

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Fri, Oct 22 2010 11:13 PM

I think they need to start getting rid of all these bugs that have crept into the game since this new system has come out.

And then maybe a new course or what ever they decide to do cos the bug,s are causing more and more problems than ever before, and nothing seems to be getting done.

This has just become a money spinner for WGT.

• sticky4488
    15 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 5:22 AM

its not the bugs that r causing the problems its the players that are on a cheet mode if

you look at players profile before  u play them u will notice how odd some of them are

especialy the players with starter irons in there bag and playing at higher

levels also look at how long they have been members they do not reed true

and w.g.t will do nothing about it u will soon realise that there more cheets on this site than u think

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 5:54 AM

andypat:

Are you saying that they are not in this for the good will and happiness of us all, I am totally crushed. All American Corps put the customer number one. You do not believe me, just look at our banking system, our oil companies, our insurance companies etc etc. They do not want profit, they want our good will. They even go to foreign countries to get donations for our politicians, so they can promote the good will of the corps. DONT U UNDERSTAND

• gobbog
    150 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 8:04 AM

x1524807:

andypat:

Are you saying that they are not in this for the good will and happiness of us all, I am totally crushed. All American Corps put the customer number one. You do not believe me, just look at our banking system, our oil companies, our insurance companies etc etc. They do not want profit, they want our good will. They even go to foreign countries to get donations for our politicians, so they can promote the good will of the corps. DONT U UNDERSTAND

BUT.... I'm sure you understand the most important business model... KEEP THE CUSTOMERS HAPPY!!!  If they're not happy they go away, and then you have no more business.

WGT isn't an insurance, oil or banking system, it's entertainment.

RSS