Forums

Help › Forums

Upcoming Changes...and Thank You!

Fri, Feb 11 2011 2:20 AM (215 replies)
  • stencil
    455 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 4:09 PM
    Thanks I just downloaded flash player working like a charm.
  • huntsman111
    12 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 5:39 PM

they made me a master at the same time they made imposible for me to get the clubs i need  now amateurs drive futher down the fairways than i can    i need a driver

• ROGERLOMAR
    7 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 11:54 AM

Hey WGT, I sent you two e-mails expressing my dislikes of the ridicolous Legend tier. You acknowledged both of them with the promise to reply in due course. Still waiting! Until you have the courage to admit that you were wrong, I will no longer play any tournaments! I repeat, it wasn't broke so why did you fix it? Rogerlomar.

• huntsman111
    12 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 1:37 PM

hey luigi you can play what you like but the money i spend is my money and i want to be compeditive with everyone and that is not the case now.

• TRABLAH
    210 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 5:57 PM

I find match play very enjoyable.  Just one suggestion....please consider allowing the option to concede a hole when you are hopelessly out of the hole.  This would save time and prevent your opponent from having to sit by and wait for you to complete your play.

Keep up the good work, this is a very enjoyable web site.

Thanks

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 9:11 PM

I've read all the forums about quitting/sandbaging and agree. It is wrong and people shouldn't do it because it's a game. But if you remember,wgt made this system to make sandbaging less apealing. How's that going for you WGT?

The levels need to be easier to get to points wise. After Level 35 or so just have the points stop incresing. That would probably make things a little easier.

WGT, we know youe out there, at Celtic and Klm, so why try to hold on to new courses any longer. If you could at least give us a time frame for that.

If WGT meets us halfway, by coming out with a new update,that will show us your listening. Which would mean you guys would have less complaints to ignore on your inbox. So, if WGT listens, this game can turn around in a hurry.

OK, thats my more than 2 cents worth.

• isolater
    426 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 5:00 AM

bfghd:
    The levels need to be easier to get to points wise. After Level 35 or so just have the points stop incresing. That would probably make things a little easier.

the higher  the level you get to the longer it takes  to  increase that level.  i'm at level 57 now , it has taken aslong to go from level 55 to level 57 as it did to go from level 45 to 55.its  more than 4000 points now to  move up a level .

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 7:17 AM

isolater:

bfghd:

the higher  the level you get to the longer it takes  to  increase that level.  i'm at level 57 now , it has taken aslong to go from level 55 to level 57 as it did to go from level 45 to 55.its  more than 4000 points now to  move up a level .

I think it increases by 100 points or somethong like that.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 8:27 AM

I have had no problem increasing the levels.  Play once a day and after 6 days you get +880 everyday thereafter, plus playing ready gos and getting points for placing in this ready gos, gives me min. 1 level per day.

Cheers

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 8:41 AM

b0geybuster:

I have had no problem increasing the levels.  Play once a day and after 6 days you get +880 everyday thereafter, plus playing ready gos and getting points for placing in this ready gos, gives me min. 1 level per day.

Cheers

bogey, I play every day and get the bonus for consecutive days played. But my state of residence does not allow me to play in tournaments with an entry fee.

RSS