Help › Forums

Upcoming Changes...and Thank You!

Fri, Feb 11 2011 2:20 AM (215 replies)
  • ironking34
    749 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 7:19 AM

luigi692:

ironking34:
    Get back to me when you're hitting from the championship tees also.....Thanks

I am, with pro equipment, and I enjoy every minute, I am tired of earning thousands of meaningless credits in "Drive and Pitch" contests, I'd rather play a REALISTIC game, and I'll challenge you anytime with your superior equipment from OUR Legend tees and Tournament greens. Just drop me a note, but for God's sake stop whining.

I don't back down...next weekend is good for me....best of 3 match play, you pick a course, I pick a course, and someone here could pick the third course.......I'm picking KW front 9.....

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 11:34 AM

luigi692:
    I'll challenge you anytime with your superior equipment from OUR Legend tees and Tournament greens. Just drop me a note, but for God's sake stop whining.

You see everyone, Luigi get's it. Good for you Luigi!

• ironking34
    749 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 1:49 PM

Richard4168:

luigi692:
    I'll challenge you anytime with your superior equipment from OUR Legend tees and Tournament greens. Just drop me a note, but for God's sake stop whining.

You see everyone, Luigi get's it. Good for you Luigi!

That was only lip service, he's running now......anyways back to playing my ready-go tourneys and stop wasting my time on the forums, I can see it's all BS here.

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 5:09 PM

Ok I just logged on after about a weeks break. I don't know why but I dont have anywhere to click to play now on the left side like I used to. So have they closed my account for some unknown reason WGT or anyone who has a clue answer me.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 7:04 PM

Atta boy King. Now you get it too.  : )

Stencil, try clearing your browser cache. You know the routine.

• austinxavier
    21 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 10:52 PM

Foghorn03:

Just so happy that I will have a chance to buy some decent woods... Im a master on level 31 and just cant compete at the moment. I wont waste more money on balls that dont last long

I agree wholeheartedly. I am a master(lvl39) playing with pro clubs. I can't wait for these planned changes to take affect so I to may compete, even within my own tier.

• gabbybear2
    102 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 6:33 AM

stencil:

Ok I just logged on after about a weeks break. I don't know why but I dont have anywhere to click to play now on the left side like I used to. So have they closed my account for some unknown reason WGT or anyone who has a clue answer me.

You need to have the most current version of Flash Player installed on your computer or the left hand menu will not pop up.

• adammcconville
    1 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 8:02 AM

hey same happened to me to so i downloaded google chrome an now it works fine on this hope this helps.

• hackerj
    309 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 9:34 AM

Why can we not send our old clubs as gifts?

When we upgrade we do not want to keep them,and if you sell them back you get very little for them.

So let us gift them to others coming up..

• superchuck
    210 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 9:52 AM

I've been reading this thread since origional post. Doesn't anyone play for "Fun". Just wondering.

RSS