• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 9:54 AM

Yup, you two have it nailed alright...

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 10:21 AM

Tnx Paul

Brick wall & head also come to mind.!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps it,s because I only spend £300 per year on wgt and only buy cheap balls. if I spent Looooooooooooaaaaaaads of money perhaps I could get a decent result. but what do wgt care. not a lot.

Some of us are on a tight budget & suffering the recession more than others.

Now if I was to work for WGT then I could afford fancy balls & a decent game.

But until the new game comes I will just see out these balls I have

Russ 

• palmernick
    8 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 10:32 AM

I never had any problems until about two weeks ago.  Since then, the game runs ok but everything else is TERRIBLE.  For example,  when I clicked the reply button to write this post it took 3 minutes to load.  Same if I purchase balls, check my profile, etc., 3 minutes or more to load.  Sometimes the game takes 5 minutes to load, but then runs ok.  Not one word from "management" as to what the problem is or how to fix it.  

I like the game but at tome point my patience will were out.

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 10:48 AM

Hey Paul, lmao i am better then you  statistically , and judging by your insults er i mean post, it shows you to be a hater lmao. And a troll, but hey you do you lmao. Again i am a better player then you PERIOD. So please please , keep YOUR CRITIQUE to players of your skill level LMAO.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 10:58 AM

tramilleo:
    Hey Paul, lmao i am better then you  statistically , and judging by your insults er i mean post, it shows you to be a hater lmao. And a troll, but hey you do you lmao.* Again i am a better player then you PERIOD. So please please , keep YOUR CRITIQUE to players of your skill level LMAO.

I bow to your superior clicking prowess in this cartoon finger golf game. That does not make your opinions any more valid than mine. Wrap on more foil those rays are getting through to your brain.

Haters, trolls ? ...they read like the words of an imbecile scrambling for relevance.

* hey do you do you to you as well my friend.

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 11:33 AM

^^^^ TO sum it up for you, you are a loser, whose opinion means S%%T to the OP or  to me so again sir blow it out your @$$ lol 

EDIT: is this clear enough for you good sir :)

EDIT again, looking back throughout the conversation, you paul are no where to be found until you come into the thread with an insult picture,is this not the very definition of a TROLL ?.your tactics :)

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 11:53 AM

russellie:

Don't preach to the converted or offer advice to those that have been playing for years!!!!! you realy wind us up.

Blimey, they're only trying to help.  Maybe a chill pill is called for here.

Speaking for myself, and that's all I'm able to do, the game has been running normally since that one freaky day last week when it went into super slow mode.

tramilleo:

Hey Paul, lmao i am better then you  statistically

Better?  In what way?  At playing an online game?  Come on, that's just silly but if you insist in judging people that way then bow down before me mortal.

I wonder if one day a presidential candidate will try that line.  Vote for me, I've made more virtual eagles!

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 11:56 AM

I bow to your greatness lol

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 12:00 PM

Strange as it may seem I've actually argues both sides of this debate.  In another thread I defended the player's right to ask what was wrong on that slow motion day, the end user is perfectly entitled to enquire what was wrong.  After all, if the trains ran late one day people would demand an explanation.

On the other hand, the frequent barrage of abuse that's hurled at WGT when players have problems that may, or may not, be at their end also gets a bit hard to tolerate.

If it's really so bad why is everyone who complains about it still here?

RSS