Forums

Help › Forums

What's wrong with the wgt site?

Thu, Oct 14 2021 10:12 AM (77 replies)
  • scottishbloke
    1,277 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 5:04 AM

+1 four bracket games lost due too error messages yet again plus two cc tournys single play meter was horrific every site is running perfect appart from wgt.read the dam messages people are posting instead of blaming our systems.

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 5:43 AM

Just took 1 hour 7 mins 32 secs to play 9 holes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Game is getting crap. should be sued as being not fit for purpose.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 5:49 AM

russellie:

Just took 1 hour 7 mins 32 secs to play 9 holes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Game is getting crap. should be sued as being not fit for purpose.

Ummm I just played a 4 player 9 hole 90 second alt shot game and it took about 45 minutes.

Maybe it's your internet connection?

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 7:32 AM

Nope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strange that when you Deny storage to WGT the meter and programe works fine.

After 2 and a half years  I think I know what I am doing and at 74 I think I have the experience also !!!!!

• peoch
    1,127 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 8:26 AM

Wow nice game watch out WGT

• tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 8:43 AM

When this new game launches WGT, i promise you i will be the 1st to let the door hit me on my @$$ as i go, i cant wait to say good riddance to you WGT. LMAO I HOPE THIS NEW GAME CAUSES YOU TO DECLARE  BANKRUPTCY  LOL

• pedromcilroy
    15 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 8:47 AM

glad to hear golf ball loss not particular to my shots...LOL...lost 3 balls in 2 games as hit meter on ping & shot the meter thru hard right off scale...bye-bye ball ?????

• br1b3
    91 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 8:50 AM

russellie:

It's not the internet. I clear my flash at start of play & that includes my Flash settings to make sure I have no parasite sites, such as ying time storing data in my files.

For two days I have only managed 1 game per day. stutter on meter bar is atrocious. which means I don't buy the 600 balls. why spend that much to have the VEM send it out of bound or in the water !!!!!! no brainer and this is the worst it has been in 2& half years I have been playing.

Russ

s.ytimg.com in flash player is from youtube it will load onto flashplayer every time you watch a youtube  video.

media5wgt.com is wgt's file in flash.

A couple ideas that will help your pc run good click start ,right click computer,properties,Advanced system properties on left,Performance settings,and click Adjust for best performance.

If you want image preview for stored pictures on computer,click show thumbnails instead of icons again.This is all you should need.

From there u can click advanced next to visual effects and overclock your paging files so pages will load faster.This you must be careful on how much u allow check recommendations.

Another thing get a good program that has Duplicate file finder in it,to get rid of unneeded duplicate files on your pc.Less you have on your computer the smoother it will run.SlimCleaner  from download.com not bad and free plus has heaps of other helpful tools and good defragger .

Game booster 3 (red) works well and is still available copys  if you search round,better then gamebooster razor (green) imo and dont need to log in to use.

Update all your drivers on pc.

Lot of big name anti virus programs are resource hungry and will have effect on play turn to game mode or disable why u play.

Other then that a good browser with a good compatible flash version,then turn auto updates off for flashplayer.

Hope this helps some.

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 9:38 AM

Don't preach to the converted or offer advice to those that have been playing for years!!!!! you realy wind us up.

Game booster will also load unwanted files why do you think it asks for a password. nothing is for free. use those add ons will lead to more problems.

As stated when you deny wgt space the game runs fine !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now watch wgt screw my futere games up

Russ

And I for one will invest in the new game. no more paying for pixels

Windows has it's own very good defrag program

• tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 9:45 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^+1

RSS