Forums

Help › Forums

What's wrong with the wgt site?

Thu, Oct 14 2021 10:12 AM (77 replies)
  • bobsa1
    5 Posts
    Wed, Feb 5 2014 6:43 PM

It's 8:42 PM in the Midwest and your site has been inaccessible for at least 30 minutes. With so many players, one would think that wgt would have a "live" person updating its many members.  Bobsa1

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2014 11:23 AM

bobsa1:

It's 8:42 PM in the Midwest and your site has been inaccessible for at least 30 minutes. With so many players, one would think that wgt would have a "live" person updating its many members.  Bobsa1

hi

how do you mean inaccessible?  you mean forums worked but you didnt see play now button or something else?

-wgticon

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2014 7:23 PM

Simple answer: Everything.

No he means site won't load. I was in middle of game everything on site just quit for no apparent reason at all, and then took forever to load. No logout or anything of the sort. Everything and their dog works on the internet, but this site just dies for few minutes or half hour.

Oh, and forgot to say when the site finally did load, none of my friends were even online, does that tell you something? There are some on now, but I think all of the players got kicked at the same time.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2014 7:28 PM

Games4Ever71:

Simple answer: Everything.

No he means site won't load. I was in middle of game everything on site just quit for no apparent reason at all, and then took forever to load. No logout or anything of the sort. Everything and their dog works on the internet, but this site just dies for few minutes or half hour.

Yup for sure. Server went down again...lol.  Sorry the website can not be found. Got to love the closed due to frost screen.

Or..... the best one.... sorry all of our servers are busy..... we will connect you in 50 seconds.  LOL

Maybe with all the money they are getting off players burning up golf balls on that retarded unlimited Tour...... might could buy some new servers.

Na..... that won't happen.... wishful thinking.

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2014 7:30 PM

I just love how a big company site, just keeps coming up with excuses to make it look like its not them, its us crap.

This site won't last much longer, if this keeps up like this.

Edit: it did it again with no loading, and I went here and it said it was down: http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/wgt.com.html

Something is up and were going to just get its not them.

I bet it keeps happening too.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2014 7:39 PM

Games4Ever71:

I just love how a big company site, just keeps coming up with excuses to make it look like its not them, its us crap.

This site won't last much longer, if this keeps up like this.

Edit: it did it again with no loading, and I went here and it said it was down: http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/wgt.com.html

Site is down right now. No doubt about it. Just got back on. Site is very slow.... probably going to go down again very soon.

• rollone
    769 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2014 7:41 PM

4 games 4 disconnects in a row. love it LOVE IT

• commonguymd
    303 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2014 7:42 PM

WGTicon:

bobsa1:

hi

how do you mean inaccessible?  you mean forums worked but you didnt see play now button or something else?

-wgticon

Playing matchplay we got knocked off twice.  The second time, the wgt site wouldn't come up at all for 5 plus minutes on any browser I tried.  Nothing.  When I finally did get the site to load, signed in and went to play it kicked me out twice.  Kept signing on and finally hit play, it restarted the game and said my opponent failed to reconnect and gave me the win.  Unfortunate because on the 16th hole, up 3, and he was making a comeback.  Frustrating a bit for both of us because it was a great match.

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2014 7:44 PM

The game is unreal garbage now WTF are you doing wgt. Game loads then freezes.Surely you all are smarter then this WOW

• rollone
    769 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2014 8:05 PM

were sorry there has been a problem. please disconnect and try again...for the 9th time!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS