Forums

Help › Forums

So dear friends...

Thu, Dec 15 2022 5:08 PM (148 replies)
  • CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 2:23 PM

Now iffin Ma herd yeh speak like a wurkin' gurl down ta Billy Jo's Pig Shack, she wood hav ta give  yeh that there bar o lye soap, lil brother.

Bess be glad ima no snitch and such, fer iffin I wuz, Pa mite evun git  a goin with his ol' hick'ry stick switch on yer backside out to the wood shed.

What yeh said up ther and such...lmao...extra cetera and such beins

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 3:54 PM

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHh I sees, don't  tryin to lay the blame on yur yunger sibling,

says U! Says I, and I have the proof you scalluywag handmedown of two rottnen britchesses full a borax, mis-appropriated and fully mis-spelled.

OH Dear Lord, where was I?

My Queen, Yes my lady! I am sure I am correct. That is Paul's poo.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 4:12 PM

Ya She B-tches of a Goats Gizzard have gone to name calling and whatnots. The Old Squirrel Nutz checks  in on occasions. I just don't have the time to be my adorable self as usual, but has anyone heard how our precious jewel is doing? Even during a busy day I wonder. I only know Lizzie briefly from a few games over the years but have always wished I could have met her in person. In my prayers and dreams I will. 

Be well Dear.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 5:11 PM

renniw52:
    but has anyone heard how our precious jewel is doing?

Ya Rodent, a couple up and to the left.

She Kicked Paul's ass, get with the program mate.

She is doing, and that is what matters. My apologies for being harsh. I am tired and keepin tract of this little las, has me worn plumb out.

But I shall remain and wait.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 5:44 PM

Got ya, Rodent out. I apologize.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 11:34 PM

No need for that!

renniw52:
    I apologize.

I am just a little grumpy as of late. I quit smoking 5 days ago and I am a sonofabitch to be round. Everything just pisses me off right now, Sorry Renn, it's not you.

I hope to be back to my loving, adorable self here shortly. Until then, just shut up and stay out of my way. That goes for you too, Paul. Zip it! LOL.

Have this... for a nice day! THA,............. doodoo. get it? get out! I'm grumpy!

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 3:09 AM

OIh dear Lord and the mercies of the seven heaven tramps above, I've done it and proudly so, and so shall ya see my BRAGGIN rights, here, this very day laddy.

I got the constipated constriction of your contraption to relax just enough to pop yourself right out of there. Thingamabob!

eh? et tu por va for ya lazy dsomeofanbithches!! yep, but it's got all kinds of "GOO" seaping off it, those crazy doctors done a number or two in it, on it eww.

May I please borrow Lambert to come fetch this here one of a kind find. I sure ain't gonna touch it, but I probed it with a big stick and that stuck, now it resembles a large over sized tortoured frog with five legs and my flame thrower gismo is lookin pretty sweet right bout now.

I am lookin at my options now right here, so put your woolin britches panties back on, I ain't fired it yet. Oh dear Joseph and Mary, help me now. They come at me from all sides. What's a man to do??

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 6:19 AM

LMAO !!!!  Sdorrable

Whaindefeck are you smokin lil brother? Oooppss, my bad, you ain't a smokin...but I wuz whenan iffin yeh went off on thiz hear tidey bowl raid and know I havta make that 10 mile walk up hill booth ways down to the Voluntear Fahr House to have meh 9 iron golfin club removed from a senseetiff areea cuzzin I dun went and fell over back'erds reading this hear postin yeh bean doin.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 4:03 PM

sdorr:
    but I probed it with a big stick and that stuck, now it resembles a large over sized tortoured frog with five legs

hope your keeping well Lizzie........remember to keep tacking in the breeze............

:-)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 5:42 PM

youns boyz bee talkin noncence eye kant  uderstand. Eye desided 2 knot bee parts uf de conferzation due 2 de fackt eye ham kompleetlee loset. 

RSS