Forums

Help › Forums

Notebook - Automated spreadsheet (alternative to virtual notebook)

Sat, Jul 25 2020 2:57 PM (125 replies)
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2013 8:56 AM

patriciawilliams:
    I figured it out

Please do tell .. lol

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2013 8:59 AM

I open my excel with the program first, and no comment on this ...

I minimize my window…and voila, there it is!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2013 9:05 AM

Then can you, hold down the Command key and press the Tab key to switch between Kat's program and the game client?

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2013 10:26 AM

Well Kat, As stated in the personal meassage thank you for a random act of kindness. Although purposful by design, to send it was an act of kindness, and all I am sure are appreciative.

I spoke breifly to you about a connection that had to do with a light year. For simplification purposes the physics community has decided to condense light years into a new term,,, Parsec, which is roughly 3.26 light years.

All of which I will need to completly learn to use your program because I am a dinosaur. My 12 year old nephew will be down soon & I am sure in 30 minutes I will be up & running.

Just joking. the explanations are perfect for someone of my limited abilities with computers.

This is fabulous.

Thank you so much for your wonderful design. If this is your first then I say....

MR. Gates, pay attention. You have a rising star for competition or a new  VP - Department supervisor.

Pee

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2013 1:25 PM

ZioMio:

Then can you, hold down the Command key and press the Tab key to switch between Kat's program and the game client?

nope, tried it and it doesn't work L

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2013 2:58 PM
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2013 6:36 PM

ithurtswnipee:

Thank you so much for your wonderful design. If this is your first then I say....

MR. Gates, pay attention. You have a rising star for competition or a new  VP - Department supervisor.

Pee

Actually, I had a lot of help.  My uncle is a programmer of 35+ years.  He helped me with the design as well as how to write the code.  Personally, I think I'll keep my day job.  But thanks for the compliment!

Kat ♥

• mattman30
    7 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2013 7:22 PM

Hey DaddysKat I'm interested in what you've put together there so please let me know what I need to do, thanks.

Matt.

• 19robert55
    42 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2013 1:46 AM

DaddysKat:

Chinajohn:
    given WGT's track record of losing information (Alt Shot stats anyone) would you trust them with your notes? Mine will be staying on my PC.

I'm not knocking WGT either.  I feel they have a pretty nice product.  I've been keeping notes with my routine for a few months while making additions so I could share it with others.  It takes a lot of code to make something simple for others to use.

Now if WGT's virtual notebook would store your notes on your computer ... like in an XML type file, it would prove to be a nice way for them to avoid storage issues on their servers.

Also, if they would mark locations where you are when you took the notes, it would make note taking extremely easy ... quite a valuable asset.

For now, however, I'll continue to keep my game notes on my program.  If anyone is interested in checking it out, just post a comment to this thread.

Kat ♥

i would love to give it a try kat!!!!

RSS