Forums

Help › Forums

Notebook - Automated spreadsheet (alternative to virtual notebook)

Sat, Jul 25 2020 2:57 PM (125 replies)
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2013 7:13 AM

mattman30:

Hey DaddysKat I'm interested in what you've put together there so please let me know what I need to do, thanks.

Matt.

Friend request sent, Matt.  Accept it and send me a PM and I'll send you the link. When I get home this afternoon/evening.

• mjr76ks0005
    5 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2013 7:22 AM

Hi there Kat, I have been preaching to WGT for 4 years about some type of virtual notebook addition as my memory and stockpile of notes are just plan annoying, lol.  I would love to try your program

Thx Mike

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2013 7:30 AM

Hey Esssy ... I got your response in my e-mail.  Now if you think notes are such a waste of time, why do all of the professional golfers keep notes?

What I've found is that if I'm in a similar location with similar conditions, my notes will put me in the same general vacinity 99 out of 100 times ... that 1 in 100 just happens to be a WTF.  Now if I have a note that puts me shorter than expected, I'll adjust my shot accordingly, and usually will find I'm in a better position than the previous shot I've taken.

But to each their own.  Hope you the best with the game!  Have fun!

Kat ♥

• snotridge
    2 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2013 8:07 AM

your notes program sounds cool kat,great work,love to try it out....cheers

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2013 10:47 PM

snotridge:

your notes program sounds cool kat,great work,love to try it out....cheers

Friend request sent.  Send me a Private Message and I'll send you the link.

Kat ♥

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Thu, Nov 14 2013 1:25 AM

Hi all,

I'll be releasing an upgrade to the Notes Program soon.  This upgrade will link "Best of" courses to their actual courses/holes and also link those actual courses/holes to the "Best of" courses.

For example ... on Best of Famous #2, it's actual course/hole is Congressional #6.  If you make an entry to BOF #2, a link will be generated to CCC #6 as well.  Also, since this hole is also on Best of Par 5's #2, a link will be generated for that course and hole as well.

So, if you do a search for CCC #6, all notes for CCC #6, along with all notes for BOF #2 and BoP5 #2 will be shown.  The reverse is also true.  A Search for BOF #2 will show all notes from CCC #6 and BoP5 #2 ... so you won't have to make separate entries to get your notes to all of the courses ... just post it once and it gets distributed to each associated course.

I've also set it up to where you can select having this feature on or off for all Best of Courses or maybe a few.  It's totally up to you.

I will post to this thread when the upgrade has been released.  Until then, I hope you are finding my Notes Program to be beneficial to you!

Kat ♥

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Thu, Nov 14 2013 1:37 AM

Kat, I'm interested in this and would be most grateful if you could send me the link. I've sent a friend request.

• nashkurt
    173 Posts
    Thu, Nov 14 2013 2:21 AM

wonderful Kat ..i would like to use it if you dont mind ...

• CMGryphonL
    684 Posts
    Thu, Nov 14 2013 4:33 AM

Kat...I would really enjoy trying your program please. Getting pretty hard to go back through all my papers! Friend request sent.....thank  you, in advance.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2013 11:44 PM

Hi everyone!  I just completed the new release and it's ready to be downloaded.  You can access the files using the link you received from me previously.  If you happen to have lost or misplaced it, send me a message and I'll gladly send you the link.

Kat

RSS