Forums

Help › Forums

Notebook - Automated spreadsheet (alternative to virtual notebook)

Sat, Jul 25 2020 2:57 PM (125 replies)
  • patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2013 4:54 AM

Thanks again Kat for the notes app., lit's great and still working on how to use it.

I can't seem to be able to open it while another window is open, any suggestions?

I'm a Mac user..

• dandy0850
    32 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2013 5:31 AM

Hi id be interested in having a look , I had manipulated a freeware note program for a similar purpose though not as detailed as yours,

Thanks 

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2013 7:29 AM

patriciawilliams:

Thanks again Kat for the notes app., lit's great and still working on how to use it.

I can't seem to be able to open it while another window is open, any suggestions?

I'm a Mac user..

Hi Patricia,

I usually have the game and the notes program open at the same time.  I have to minimize the notes program when the game client is open and hop back and forth to get the specs entered.  Being seasoned to this, it's not too big a deal for me.  I also use the approach and putting calculator, so most of the information gets transferred over to the notes form automatically.  

I'm not a Mac user, so I really don't know if Mac is a "single ap at a time" device.  Any Mac users out there?

Kat

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2013 7:43 AM

DaddysKat:
     Does anyone know the actual course/hole for each of the "Best of" courses?  I'd love to have the notes duplicated for the actual course!

Helloooo Kat,

Here's the Best of Hardest 18:

1. Bethpage 15th

2. Congressional 2nd

3. Kiawah 2nd

4. St. George's 3rd

5. Kiawah 4th

6. St. George's 4th

7. St. Andrew's 17th

8. Bethpage 4th

9. St. Andrew's 13th

10. Kiawah 5th

11. St. Andrew's 4th

12. St. George's 9th

13. Congressional 9th

14. Bethpage 7th

15. St. Andrew's 8th

16. Congressional 4th

17. Kiawah 9th

18. St. George's 7th

Should I stumble on the others I'll post them too.

Johnny 

*Feel free to share your link, ma'am...lol 

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2013 8:19 AM

DaddysKat:
    I usually have the game and the notes program open at the same time.  I have to minimize the notes program when the game client is open and hop back and forth to get the specs entered.

I'm lucky enough to have had one of my daughters date a total computer geek for awhile, and when he built my computer for me he suggested a simple alternative to hopping betweens programms - two monitors!  Couldn't get my old man's head around why, but fortunately listened to him and now can't imagine life without them (if fact, now have 3). 

Apparently (here's where my lack of computer knowledge will 'shine' through) most computers can handle several monitors, (mine was built with 2 in mind), but may need an adaptor (for 3rd the required piece was £1.98 including postage off e-bay).

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2013 8:23 AM

WigerToods2010:

Should I stumble on the others I'll post them too.

Johnny 

If you have them ... please!

Sending you the link now!

Kat ♠

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2013 8:35 AM

newcastleb:
    he suggested a simple alternative to hopping betweens programms - two monitors!

Good point, newcastle!  I've been running off a notebook because I take mine to work and try to get in a game (or work on my program) during slow times.  My uncle has 3 monitors on his computer ... but he is a total computer geek.  This is a great alternative for those who utilize two (or 3) monitors.

Kat ♥

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2013 8:44 AM

hi kat

if you get a chance can you send me that link too

ty Thomas

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2013 8:46 AM

DaddysKat:
    I really don't know if Mac is a "single ap at a time" device.  
    DaddysKat:

patriciawilliams:

I'm a Mac user..

***edit***

Just hold down the Command key and press the Tab key :-)

PW confirmed this does not work.

Oh and Kat can you send me a link. I'd like to try your program. TIA

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2013 8:52 AM

ZioMio:
    Just hold down the Command key and press the Tab key :-)

You lose the wgt site when you do that...

nw's, I figured it out :-)

RSS