Forums

Help › Forums

Spacebar Issue

Sun, Apr 4 2021 9:03 AM (143 replies)
  • Steveqbi
    30 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 2:53 AM

Chrome worked before. Why doesn't it work now? The problem is only on wgt chat - nowhere else. Who do you think is most likely to move - WGT or Google? So i the problem is to be fixed, who do you think should fix it?

I worked all this out ages ago. I don't know who came up with the idea to get rid of Chrome's pepperflash. Not only does Chrome need this for a lot of different applications, I also found other problems started popping up on wgt. And it's stupid then having to come up with fixes for those problems. Till the problem is fixed, I've had to go back to Internet Explorer - which is not my browser of choice - Chrome is.

• downhillpro
    21 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 8:47 AM

courteneyfish:

downhillpro:

so will space bar issue ever be fixed ?

It isn't broken. You are using the wrong browser.

so space bar is working ? I'm confused now .

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 9:02 AM

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 9:38 AM

Don't make excuses for me Scott. Some people just sit back and complain but won't do anything to help themselves, and I didn't mention the name of any browser.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 9:50 AM

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 12:07 PM

Steveqbi:
    Chrome worked before. Why doesn't it work now? The problem is only on wgt chat - nowhere else. Who do you think is most likely to move - WGT or Google? So i the problem is to be fixed, who do you think should fix it?

Good questions Steve.  Is the chat spacebar problem with Chrome?  With PepperFlash? With WGT's chat?  Is there any other Flash based chat that works fine with Chrome using PepperFlash?

Well yes there is!  Tinychat for one is a Flash based chat that works fine with Chrome using PepperFlash. 

Using Chrome with PepperFlash Try it Yourself.

IMO, if Tinychat can work with Chrome PepperFlash then WGT can fix their chat to work with it as well.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 12:45 PM

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 2:26 PM

ScottHope:

Within Tinychat the spacebar only has to perform one function, within WGT it has to perform two, zooming and a space in the chatbox.

Tell me if that's a dumbass argument because I really have no idea what I am talking about, lol.

Nope, not a dumbass thought and could have something to do with why WGT's got a spacebar problem working with Chrome and PepperFlash.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 2:51 PM

Got rid of my space bar issue by deleting chrome then downloading it again and re-installing it. Wish I knew this after playing around with every setting possible..lol

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 12:50 AM

RSS