Forums

Help › Forums

cheating software

Wed, Dec 6 2023 10:32 PM (154 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2013 4:52 AM

SHRUDE:
    You reckon you could go invisible or busy when your online, have sent you hundreds of invites whilst you are green dot and we all wait, twidling our thumbs..  no Woodo to be seen.

Give it up. Gary has no conception of what being green means. He doesn't bother to log off and is green all day sometimes. He used to be a regular but  we've given up inviting him.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2013 5:31 AM

YankeeJim:

SHRUDE:
    You reckon you could go invisible or busy when your online, have sent you hundreds of invites whilst you are green dot and we all wait, twidling our thumbs..  no Woodo to be seen.

Give it up. Gary has no conception of what being green means. He doesn't bother to log off and is green all day sometimes. He used to be a regular but  we've given up inviting him.

This could happen with certain Browsers if you just close, by clicking the 'x' and not log off.

Firefox is known to keep you logged in if you havn't clicked Log Out

-Roger

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2013 8:03 PM

YankeeJim:
    we've given up inviting him.

Ahh i see, shame.

• TarheelsRule
    5,486 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 9:15 AM

I often forget to log off as well and get dinged with the I invited you but you never answer comments.  The solution is to properly log off and I've started to do that.  I also switch on the green when I'm playing just so my friends know I'm available, if they invite and I"m playing I give them a time line for a future game.

WGT could solve a lot of this if we had a proper lobby to go into and meet friends, look for games, etc.

• mcgallymcgow
    131 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 3:44 PM

TarheelsRule:
    WGT could solve a lot of this if we had a proper lobby to go into and meet friends, look for games, etc.

try skype.............it works a treat

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 8:37 PM

WOW......can't believe I made the forum over something so childish.......LMAO

Sorry guys but the kids come before any game , and if I forget to log off well , there must have been something that was more important than this game.

You don't want to invite me so be it , guarantee I won't lose any sleep over it.  

OH and by the way WTF does me staying green have to do with the topic of this thread?

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez  like a bunch of old  woman gossip gossip gossip 

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 8:43 PM

I have one simple little question and i hope i get an honest thought out answer to this.....Why does someone feeel the need to cheat in a basic game of online golf???  I mean has this become a way of saying ur the best? And my thought on that is...how can u ever brag or say ur the best when u use an unfair advantage to win?  Isnt that like an athlete who uses a PED???  what has a person accomplished by using such a program??? 

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 8:43 PM

DEENA     ^^^Here Here I concur 100%^^^,  WGT has never been a company that one would associate the word integrity too,they are robbing us blind with their cheating software,(which they denied for a couple of years mind you).When your dinged shot flies straight right or left and into water, is this not cheating?I am one who used to cry about the meter,in 2009 it was just a hiccup,but as time progressed it became worse,i did not understand it at first,but then it dawned on me that. The Meter Is WGT's Cash Cow, now follow me.If the meter is 100% stable,how many balls do you think you would hit OB, or into water? EXACTLY ZERO,so jerky,unstable meter = lost balls,=$$$. Why do i say this?The wgt regular ball has not changed in 3 years not one dot of forgiveness or distance,while they have added over 30 different balls over same time frame. And mind you, all the while ducking and dodging and straight up not answering any question concerning meter, just the old standard IT is your cache,flash,browser,friends list,etc.WHAT A JOKE.i mean there are some children that play your game that will fall for anything you say wgt,but real adults see you for what you are.

• pjctas0822
    4,555 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 9:11 PM

mantis0014:

YankeeJim:

SHRUDE:

This could happen with certain Browsers if you just close, by clicking the 'x' and not log off.

Firefox is known to keep you logged in if you havn't clicked Log Out

-Roger

I have used FF for a very long time and have yet to have this occur to me. Not that it matters because I never get invites to play anywho :)

Now I do know Chrome will continue to run background apps when that option is not ticked off in the advance settings area.

RSS