Forums

Help › Forums

cheating software

Wed, Dec 6 2023 10:32 PM (154 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2013 8:14 PM

anthonyvp1:
    UMMMMMM It's a game that make you pay through the nose and programmed to lose balls through NO FAULT OF YOUR OWN.

Somebody have a gun to your head? 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2013 8:38 PM

Just another neat thread:)

Look, let cheaters cheat...kinda like a guy that's fat and bald who drive a new convertible Vett...he feels better, but has no more hair, and didnt't get slim.

Bottom line, now that gift cards are gone...why cheat, etc, to amass credits?

I just try to stay ahead enough to pay for balls now days...guess I could try to cheat my way to a new driver and 3 wood...but how freaking pathetic would that be?

Back next week folks and will be looking for page 88, lol!

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2013 9:13 PM

mara43:

Joshnosh:
    people cheat at this game cause its free to make an account and its flash based simple as that.

Oh the irony................

:-)

A variation, a crude mutation of the shommy.

• BlackGibbon
    349 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2013 12:35 AM

i think i know the reason why there is cheating and they all want wgt credits. The monetary systems of the world are all failing and there is going to be an almighty crash!!!!

This is when wgt credit owners step in and form a brand new economy making us all beg for there favours and take revenge on all those that mocked and belittled them in the forums.......Watch out here comes Joshnoshbllasilverjosh on the warpath!!!

Al.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2013 5:52 AM

Rockitch:
    Positive thinking is like fooling yourself,

wtf? in the same way as negative thinking is like like digging a hole & burying yourself I guess.

Positive  thinking wont get you everythng in life but it will get you a hell of a lot more than negative thinking will.

I know  which  way i'd prefer to get out of bed.

There are many things WGT don't have in place and possibly cant because of this ancient platform they are using.

Multi accounters should be a priority over auto dingers and far less difficult to circumvent.

Unless these cheat programs have changed a lot from what i saw a long time ago, those using them are cheating themselves.

However, with WGT charging multiple times for a ruler on a swing meter in which all other golf games have incorporated as standard, is it any wonder someone sees a mountain and tries to climb it?

Other gaming sites can detect  parallel software running to enhance game play. WGT wont.

Heck they wont even keep the survey companies honest to benefit its own user base.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2013 9:27 AM

Negative thinking is like fooling yourself just as well as positive thinking. What about reality, without making it worse or better ?

R.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2013 9:35 AM

Rockitch:

Negative thinking is like fooling yourself just as well as positive thinking. What about reality, without making it worse or better ?

R.

Your perception is the reality for you.  Think the worst and you put yourself in a frame of mind where that perception is going to be negative. Think the best and you have a chance of creating a positive reality. Or you could just close your eyes to it all and fumble your way around.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2013 8:29 PM

YankeeJim:
    Your perception is the reality for you.

Spot on.

YankeeJim:
    Think the worst and you put yourself in a frame of mind where that perception is going to be negative.

Again, If you expect the worst your actions will be directed towards that outcome, eventuating in a, 'self fulfilling prophecy'.

“The past has no power over the present moment.”
    Eckhart Tolle

If i dwelt on my past experiences here in WGT and believed in the reality of that, i  wouldn't  log in anymore. But I am positive I WILL get a Hole In One , one day :)

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2013 2:31 AM

All true. There's nothing said in the last two replies I don't agree with.

I'd like to add though that besides the reality that is in everyone's own perception, you as well have 1 general reality, that is always true, even if it's not in someone's perception. We as human mankind do not yet have the full picture when it comes to this all covering reality, but it exists. At least that's in my perception :)

Let me ask a question: What is the outcome if I tell my self  "Yes, I can climb that mountain" if in reality I can't ? Accidents and maybe even death. So, is it always wise to think positive ? Does thinking positive give you abilities that you wouldn't have without thinking positive ? I guess not.

As well I think it wouldn't be good if I told myself "No, I can't climb that mountain" if in reality I do have all the abilities needed and all that is lacking is believe.

R.

PS At least I beat you to the hole in one then. I hope you hit one soon. :)

RSS