Forums

Help › Forums

cheating software

Wed, Dec 6 2023 10:32 PM (154 replies)
  • Royboy1946
    1,847 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2013 7:10 AM

I have just spent 30 minutes reading this page of the string, to this point. A lot of players have mentioned VEM.

Will someone please explain what it is. (No IMO replies please). Just what is it, and proof.

Regards

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2013 7:39 AM

It's been explained many times. Search VEM over there -----> and read all about it.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2013 9:15 AM

YankeeJim:

It's been explained many times. Search VEM over there -----> and read all about it.

That came off a little curt Jim, sure that was not the intention.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2013 9:22 AM

TracyMax:
    That came off a little curt Jim, sure that was not the intention.

Yes, it was. A 3 year Legend veteran with 300+ posts? C'mon.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2013 9:30 AM

How can you be here for more than 3 years and not know about the dreaded VEM????????????????????????????????????

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2013 10:18 AM

goldeena:
    Nobody has reasoned it out like this before, if I had the idea then I am sure many others must have fallen on the same reasoning too - perhaps none have the nerve to stand up and say it for fear of being castrated.- something I have no such fear :-)

Lol!

In a way, I understand what you are saying, but you made assumptions...i/e

Improved equipment, yes...is an an enhancement, but the only time they could be considered a cheat is if used in a restricted equipment tourney.  

Better equipment is available to gain an advantage, but not a deceitful advantage.  Your own definition posted explains this, conversely there is no deception involved if you and I play against each other, you use level 25 gear, and I used level 98 gear.

Saying an enhancement such as equipment could be considered cheating, would be like saying two strong men...who both lift weights to get stronger, are cheating...that's not the case, now if one of them using steroids, he is gaining a deceitful advantage and is cheating.

I still don't see how you can equate VEM as a counter measure to cheating, VEM is a counter measure to all players and as explained via the patent and in the discussion last year with WGTPizza, it (VEM) adjusts via a players skill level...note we both know the two types of Cheat SW out there...if you are making the assumption that skill level is based on hitting the ding, you cannot provide proof of that because even if so, WGT would not admit it, Skill level could be based on many factors...GIR's, birdies, distance to pin, etc.

Anyway, I suppose we will just differ in our opinions.

Now I have a few RG's to go muck up.

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,300 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2013 5:08 PM

Do I believe there cheat programs yes , but I believe 99.9 percent of the tour legends that shoot 55 or even 60, just wont finish a game unless its a perfect game, think about it, I have guys in my country club who shoot 27, in a unlimited stroke match, but when there single games . some wont ever finish, or dont enter. thats how most players achieve that mythical average, I play legends that shoot 61 and im a 70, believe me its 50/50 whos going to win.  just check out there match play recored .

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,300 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2013 5:15 PM

LOL you guys crack me up, if you pay the right amount of money ,the WGT. gives you the clubs, the balls to ding 80 percent of your shots, the black ball also known as the cheat ball, the voodoo ball, the X factor ball. you can not only eat a lunch waiting on meter ,you can cook it.    The key to dinging is a great browser, know thy self, know your clubs, and most of all why is the best player in our country club the best ... well he has 1700 ranked rounds ....Practice

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,300 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2013 5:19 PM

The only way to avoid cheaters is know whom your playing. most cheaters dont play people they play ready goes for credits.  a begginner shooting a 55 at am. What alternate unverse does someone whose been just promoted from hack not be a cheater . where the experiance, or is he a genetic freak or sovant. 

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,300 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2013 5:23 PM

Yankee jim I have always respected your post. but pointing --------> doesnt answer the question, if your sure of it, go over ----------> copy and paste so we all can see the Wizard of VEM.... thank you and keep posting , i follow your post.

RSS