Forums

Help › Forums

Who wants free stuff?

Tue, Jul 5 2022 4:39 AM (50 replies)
  • RahRoo
    29 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 3:22 PM

So, did anyone get "free stuff" from this guy?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 4:03 PM

i would like a sleeve of starter balls! ty...your a star!

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 4:18 PM

i bet his wife left him ...cause shes tired of hearing it too

• fronny25
    280 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 6:52 PM

good luck on whatever you do ....

shame yr not able to play anymore.

all the best eric..hope things work out for you,but yeah,id give stuff to the newer players that maybe struggling.

fronny25

• maruschak
    572 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2013 10:48 AM

Eric.....you're idea is a noble one;....as many have stated, take a break ....relax and forget the game for a while.......giving away all you've worked and paid for will  perhaps one day come back to haunt you!

You seem to have a medical issue as many of us have,...and I'm praying you can recover soon....and or cope with it as best you possibly can!

However ..If you DO feel inclined to "give away" all or part of you equipment,..the only possible wa y I'm aware of is..."purchasing something from the Pro shop...and "gifting" it to another player...possibly a friend you know who can use the upgrade.

But by all means...reconsider,.....take time off...and hopefully you;ll be back making birdies!! Good luck to you! 

• gj1948
    325 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2013 2:13 PM

can always use better balls...ty

• maruschak
    572 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2013 4:01 PM

RahRoo:

So, did anyone get "free stuff" from this guy?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free stuff......

Does this individual live in the White House????   

• Ecka65
    245 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2013 5:58 PM

I asked for help and got some very well meant advice which I have taken seriously.

"Don't be rash"; "Don't push yourself - make it fun"; "Back off for a bit".

So instead of playing a dozen rounds per day, I've played three in three days.  I put the headphones on and listen to music and "play the beat".  I've not only enjoyed the rounds, two of them have been spectacular.

The advice was spot on - thankyou all so much.

I also thank those who instead tried to have a go at me.  When I looked at each of your profiles and stats it made me realise that if you guys are happy with your performances I should be ecstatic with mine.

Thanks again.

Eric

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2013 6:25 PM

I am pleased that you have decided to keep playing as not only is it a great game, but you can take whatever you want from it - thats pure enjoyment for me, scoring (whilst nice) is not my number 1 priority,

And just ignore the pessimistic but you are probably right lol

• SlickRob
    11 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2013 9:04 PM

WGTIcon, you could close out this thread now and file it under "ANOTHER  childish, immature, attention seeker who is going to quit" because it looks like the OP is all fat, dumb, and happy now. He is keeping his free stuff after all.

I'm so sick of reading these whiners posts only to have them stick around once they get their attention fix. I'm new and I'm tired of it. I wonder what the real old timers must think?

What a jerk!

RSS