Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2017 10:54 AM

I would again like to thank Young46 for the game we played yesterday.  He is a much better play than I will ever be.  I've had a fair bit of criticism before and after the game.   Much of it came because of the messages I had on my profile page, claiming to be the best player of all time.   I am now saying to the entire WGT community, I AM SORRY!   All those comments have now been removed.   Someone said I shy away from playing Legends and above.  I don't really think that is true, although I have not played many Match games against Champions.   If anyone is interested, below is a record of all the Match games I've played since I was a HACK level player.

WINS LOSSES  GAMES % WINS

Hacks 356 4 360 98.9
    Amature 243 14 257 94.6
    Pro 564 19 583 96.7
    Tour Pro 603 43 646 93.3
    Master 589 53 642 91.7
    Tour Master 207 32 239 86.6
    Legend 225 46 271 83.0
    Tour Legend 4
    2 6
    Champion 2 4 6 33.3
    Tour Champion 0 0 0 0.0

TOTALS 2793 217 3010 92.8
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2017 12:15 PM

My translator is off today but I'll take a stab at it so I can get back out of this thread turned disaster!

pdb1:

Unless you just joined yesterday and just woke up out of a coma . ( maybe ) . Then any half reasonable person knows that there isn't anyway one can base a judgement of a WGT players ability and capabilities by watching or seeing the score of one match . 

Actually you can pretty well tell, you can't ever factor in luck though!

Since you also have a memory lapse . let me remind you that for several years Henry did have unbeaten winning streaks against almost all comers .

If anyone with any ability played 1 on 1 basketball against handicapped or blind people specifically, so would they, but it doesn't make them a good basketball player!

That means sir that he could beat you with his eyes closed . and both hands tied behind his back .

LMAO, there is 10 thousand players on WGT who could most likely beat me, but not 1 of them could beat me with eyes closed or hands tied, much less both! Regardless, we will never know because it isn't important to me at all!

I know you will have a hard time with that . Maybe take some pills to help you through the day . 

I do, vitamins, probiotics, and other herbs in pill form...

You won't still believe the truth and that is okay . You can believe anything you want . I know differently and any reasonable person knows differently

NOOO, you don't know and any reasonable person "who watched the match" would know that...on "THAT" particular day, in "THAT" particular match, he played "exactly" as I said, and I didn't see any reason to think it would be different in any of his matches! Having watched Young play several times before that match, and seeing how he played that day, Henrys tactics "did" work, had they not worked it would have been worse....let him play one of these top guys at Merion/Oakmont/Chambers and see what happens!

Your giving your opinion of how he played like it's "Gospel" and you didn't even see it!

Honestly, I seldom ever read any of your posts in the past because I have no idea what your trying to say, staying on point isn't your strong suit, I have a PM from andyson from the days of your ongoing feud with him and he describes you to a T....

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2017 4:00 AM

I was blown away at this safety for $3, and could not resist.  Yep from a Chinese site to my door for $3...........

Do I have the, ahem, balls to actually go through with it though is the lets be honest part;)

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2017 8:18 AM

Funny stuff. I travel to China quite often, being quite amused with several of their attempts of product line cross overs.

I can't help but notice the name on the seat post & seat itself.

If one wants to be true to the threads intention, I would have to say it falls under "let's be mediocre", in comparison to where they chose to hang them.

Comparatively, "GIANT" they are not

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2017 1:14 PM

Is this possibly a result of the Fukushima nuclear plant meltdown? 

Doc :)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2017 1:30 PM

drmoose:

Is this possibly a result of the Fukushima nuclear plant meltdown? 

Yup, the 1st engineers balls got blown off and wrapped themselves round that bike.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2017 1:55 PM

That would explain the glow, being that I can't discern any external power source. One does have to wonder though, just how many sets of these are available ? Limited edition, or are they makin' more to meet demand ?

RSS