Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 7:03 PM

pdb1:
    I know many of you will never give Henry any credit .

This is patently untrue. I gave Henry credit for showing up for the match and playing it through to completion. Win, lose, draw, no matter. I did watch the match, and stand by my assessment of his playing ability. I consider myself to be on the low end of "average" for Legend tier, yet despite a game invite posted to my wall by him, when he was showing green, that invite was declined. Obviously, there could be many reasons for this, but, I'd still like that game, or for that matter , one with you Paul. I have no issues with being thumped by better players, as it should be, an' I may even learn a few things.

Doc :)

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 9:35 PM

Drmoose.  I understand you invited me to a game.  Sorry, I didn't notice.  But then I was kind of watching the World Junior Hockey game (Canada VS. Czech) so was somewhat distracted tonight.

I would definitely like to play.  Thank you.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2017 1:45 AM

pdb1:

I know many of you will never give Henry any credit . But the truth is he is far above an average Legend .

Noooooo, not true! While he is a pretty good putter, his game "tee to green" is very average at best!

He has had extremely long winning streaks . And has won most of his matches handily

Pleeezzzz Quit!

Ive played him and never won .. I am an average Legend . Which means I can beat a Champion on a good day too .

Noooo, if you can't beat him your not even close to average!

So Henry probably had an off day . The same as you describe Young as not being in good form . 

NOOOO again, you obviously never watched the match!

what Henry did was play on his best course, I believe he said it was his home course! He had a few of his rants about how great he was, and a few questions prepared to be copied/pasted so he could ask them over and over rapid fire trying to distract Young46, who incidentally was so uninterested in this match he played horrible compared to his normal game...

He waited until Young putted and followed every single putt with the statement, "Wait Wait, I was going to give you that putt, you play too fast", yet he never did concede a putt even once...plus the message came so quickly it was obvious he already had the message pasted and hit the enter button after the putt! AGAIN, trying to distract him! When Young landed in a fairway bunker with 3rd or 4th bad drive, and promptly put the bunker shot on the green with a decent birdie putt, HK knew he was overmatched...

All this and he "still" lost on the 15th hole! If Young was on his game it would have ended in 12 holes tops! Very average player as I said before!

What HK "did" do today that impressed me was he showed up to play! Props to him for that, and he took all those BS posts off his homepage which had to be very very hard for him! Major Props for that! We will see in time if they stay gone....

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2017 4:32 AM

^^^ Well, it would appear that Henry no longer has to " blow his own horse."

Doc :)

• pmm711
    5,514 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2017 5:04 AM

pdb1:
    Yesterday i played Paul pmm711  Legend 59.72 ave . I won 4 up . Doesn't mean I will next time we play . Doesn't mean I won't . 

Paul, Really?  I played with the free rocks and you boast about it.  Look at my Match Play stats via my pofie page.  By those stats you can tell I'm just a gripper and a ripper and I play to basically chat with new and old friends..  And if you check out my Alt-Shot record you sure wouldn't want me as your partner.  But...I do have fun and have met some great people.  Don't tell me you're truly a knobhead.  You might be my first unFR in 2017.  LMFAO

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2017 5:27 AM

pmm711:

pdb1:
    Yesterday i played Paul pmm711  Legend 59.72 ave . I won 4 up . Doesn't mean I will next time we play . Doesn't mean I won't . 

Paul, Really?  I played with the free rocks and you boast about it.  Look at my Match Play stats from my homepage.  By those stats you can tell I'm just a gripper and a ripper and I play to basically chat with new and old friends..  Don't tell me you're truly a bottom feeder.  LMFAO

PMM (both Pauls ^^) recently joined my FL and I had the privilege of his company in a few alternate games. He and I have the same outlook in this area. A social game to socialize. I don't even remember who won the matches...only that we all enjoyed each other's company.:)

ct

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2017 7:46 AM

gonfission:

HenryKawa:
    Give me one more chance

Henry, It's the maple syrup guy.

You don't ASK to have another chance at something in life

You TAKE IT!

Then see where the chips fall

I watched the game yesterday Henry 

You know when you hit rock bottom there is only 1 way to go, correct? In case you don't know you're there. I applaud your benefactor throughout this whole ordeal of you trying to redeem yourself.

Stand up guy, and you better realize that and appreciate it, because I am about to tell you what you already know, and some others that do their due diligence in here have known for quite some time

Are you familiar with the significance of the total of the two dice in the picture? Allow me, after the first roll of the dice in the game of craps, you do not want to see the number 7, as you "crap out". LOSE EVERYTHING

I gave you an opportunity to take back your dignity. What did you do? Crapped out, by thanking me for our match. I'm never comatose, unaware of what I am doing, or sleep golfing on WGT.

You must know people most likely looked at either your profile, or mine, to see what the outcome was. I had to look myself to make sure I had not lost my faculties after reading your post. I was hoping I won.

Here's the good news. You're a Pathological liar. Almost everyone here knows it. However, your pathology is Pseudologia Fantastica.  Some intelligent people do this, so this is not insulting to you.

Read more http://depressiond.com/pathological-liar/

Everyone lies in their lives at one time or another. So your in good company. 

I give you props for doing what you said you were going to do, and erasing all that gibberish on your page. Understand, I am not kicking you when you're down. Just letting you know, you are down.

There is but two choices now. Climb back up as your benefactor hopes you will, or stay where you are, at the expense of all your detractors.

Does not matter to me Henry. I always hope for the best in people. However I know people better than I want to. Please do not drag me into your fantasies. I saw an invite from you a couple days ago when playing, I refused as I was already in a game & thought it was a game request, not a friend one.

I will reserve my right of choice, (remember that word) to acquiesce to your request, until I see the choice you make in the near future.

Out of shear morbid curiosity on my part, I do want to play you in a match game. 1- So you can garnish truth in your past comment, 2- as a mediocre tour master I want to see if I can kick your ass on, oh, let's say Congressional. I despise that course.

Here's some advice I gave to my son's at the age of 5, about the POWER of choice.

Take a piece of paper and write CHOICE, all caps, on it. Then directly under CHOICE choose another word. What ever comes to mind. Maybe PICKLE, just jumped into mine.

Now take the paper to a mirror, holding in front of you normaly as you would be reading it, flip it upsidedown facing the mirror. Something pretty fantastic happens.

We all know mirrors turn things about. You do this then post in here and tell me what you saw. If you tell me the truth, I will accept your request. If you can change my mind Henry, you have a good darn chance of changing a few more. 

I just took your writings in stride with the proverbial grain of salt as, half (maybe) truth, and half entertainment. Others take to many things to literal in this world, and are just down right angry. So they call someone out to vent their own frustrations.

You are, (were?) an awesome target for them.

Peace & harmony to you fellow globe dweller

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2017 10:27 AM

Thank you for your comments above.   I just love to play WGT golf and socialize.  I like the comment by CT about socializing.  Thank  you for that CT.  More people, including me, should realize this is just a computer game and its all about having fun, meeting people and being good to each other.  Something the world needs more of these days.

RSS