Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 6:22 AM

renniw52:

Luv you too my friend. One day we will tip one face to face. the sooner the better.

read on the internet that Ren kisses on the first date. so watch out.....

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 6:39 AM

gsoup:
    read on the internet that Ren kisses on the first date

If you read the hole thing it also said it takes him 3 times to get it right .

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 2:12 PM

LMBO,OPY  good one ,  

• Essisdaddy
    5,883 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 2:35 PM

I think I should return to this when it's not half past midnight and I've just lost three new golf balls - honest!

Wonderful idea, Ren, and I shall return to it tomorrow. Nice to meet you.

EssisDaddy aka Phil

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 4:28 PM

gsoup:
    read on the internet that Ren kisses on the first date.

well as long as he brushes his teeth first it's fine with me.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 8:05 PM

This is the best thread I have ever read, thank you all for sharing

• johnloaves
    126 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 9:39 PM

Hi .this sort of sums me up

johnloaves (pastor john)

The following is a speech made in State Parliament yesterday by Member for Chatsworth Steve Minnikin.

I rise with great pride in this House to acknowledge the exceptionally good work of Mama Rene’s led by Pastor John and his wife Diane Dowell. This charitable foundation is based in my electorate of Chatsworth and I am proud to highlight its important charitable efforts in this chamber today on behalf of the residents of the Chatsworth electorate.

Mama Rene’s is a charity that works with homeless and disadvantaged individuals in Brisbane. Every Tuesday and Friday evening Pastor John, Diane and their selfless volunteers conduct a street kitchen in the Brisbane CBD providing a hot meal, a drink and, most importantly, a chat. Mama Rene’s is committed to assisting individuals who may be in a crisis or who have fallen on hard times.

Pastor John and his wife Diane open up their home at Carindale to anyone who may need support in their time of need. A roof over your head and a shoulder to lean on is essential to getting back on your feet. People like Pastor John and Diane are examples of the many unsung heroes in the Chatsworth electorate. The charitable foundation is named after Pastor John’s mother, Rene, who inspired him to devote a life to charity. His mother Rene took in returned soldiers to assist them when they fell on hard times after World War II. This explains why Pastor John and Diane named their organisation Mama Rene’s— to pay tribute to the charitable acts of his magnificent mother.

Pastor John and his wife Diane have for many years committed their lives to charity. They ran ministries in Kalgoorlie and Adelaide before settling in Brisbane, where they founded Mama Rene’s. In 2008 they were both acknowledged for their charitable efforts and awarded a Pride of Australia medal. Mama Rene’s is also a public benevolent institution which is endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office, with deductable gift recipient status.

Last week I had the privilege of presenting Pastor John with a certificate acknowledging their latest grant from the Gambling Community Benefit Fund. They received just under $26,000 which went straight towards purchasing a new van to cater for their expanding needs as a charitable organisation. I also had the pleasure of seeing the new van sitting proudly on the driveway in their house in the Chatsworth electorate.

Mama Rene’s has a strong relationship with Foodbank, another fantastic organisation in its own right, which provides the food that it prepares for the street kitchen. However, Mama Rene’s is always keen to develop strategic partnerships with businesses and organisations which may be interested in donating or providing resources to assist its charitable endeavours.

I have seen for myself the outstanding work that Mama Rene’s does in the community. I have attended on Tuesday and Friday evenings as a volunteer in its street kitchen at Fortitude Valley. I have seen firsthand the importance of its presence in the community and how much it is indeed appreciated. I stand proud in the House to acknowledge the very important work of Mama Rene’s and commend its work to the House.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 4:50 AM

hyena64:
    Just wish our used to be regulars would come on & take off the avatar.  Saw TBE on here, but no revelations. His choice of course.  

OK here goes....

I'm TBE and live in Edinburgh. I'll be 47 in a week's time. Since 2003 I've been operating my web design / SEO/ hosting business. Lately I've been really busy with many aspects of work. I have an office in the city and just opened a new one on the outskirts of Edinburgh, so have had to concentrate my efforts mainly on work (for a while at least).

I'm single and looking for a trophy babe to come along and dominate me. Ideal candidates would be either Lisa03, ALLISONPGA, Khalinda, Amy & DSROSEM who are all from Aphrodite CC of which I'm a member. In fact, I'd like all 5 of them to dominate me at the same time....but that's just Scottish greed :)

I suppose I've been quiet on here for the last month due to various reasons. Work's been busy. I was also not happy with a few changes made by WGT within the past couple of months (which has now been dealt with for the most parts)  and grew a little bored with things and also my good friend and one of WGT's all time greats.... Priestess decided to stop playing give or take the odd game.....so I decided to have a break to concentrate more on work.

This place is difficult to avoid, especially since my business is online &  I'm online day and night constantly 7 days a week, so it was only a matter of time before I returned.

My time away from WGT has seen my zest for this game re-ignite a bit and once again I'm enjoying logging on to keep in touch with friends and play the odd ctth or alt shot and I'm so looking forward to Merion, which looks spectacular...and another great addition to WGT...so well done to Chad and the WGT team for introducing Merion.....It's not as easy as some people think. The organisation / delegation of bringing us a new course is such a massive task in itself......so we're all lucky these guys can take the idea and deliver what is really a great product....bugz and all.

It's great that I've found this place to be fun again and I put this down mainly to the all the very active members of the WGT community, who are what keeps this place going.

For a while I found the forums seemed to be getting over moderated. Posts were being closed for little or no reason and the real sense of flow in here was vanishing fast. Not a place I wanted to participate in because the fun was diminishing.

Having said that......it's great to see Icon's got the bit back between his teeth again in here because I think he's the best person for the job. He takes a lot of flak, never really holds a grudge, tries to help folks out and be as fair minded as possible and won't just close a post unless there's a fairly good enough reason to do it. This keeps the discussions fluent, which is the correct way to moderate discussions in an online community.

Anyways......enough of the politics ....

It's great to be back and hopefully I can find more time to get back playing.

Everyone take care, stay lucky and get ready for the 2013 Virtual US Open which is just around the corner.

And by the way.....where's Bolly disappeared too???

Respects

TBE

RSS