Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2015 1:42 PM

renniw52:

For any first time readers of this post, let's get to know you. Friendships are priceless, everything else is just material.

Rich

Hello Rich, most ppl on here think me the fool & I don't blame them for that...

I find it very hard to open up to ppl, it's much easier to put someone down than to make friends with them, I hate my self for not being strong enough to say hello, instead I say " get fucked " so you can't catch me off guard...

I'll continue this....

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2015 6:01 PM

When your ready jb just let it fly. Glad to see you say hello. I recently had the pleasure of meeting Alosso in person. We had a good time and he damn sure saw that I was being Honest.

Rich

• droolingtroll
    107 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 12:16 AM

when i saw that we were going to talk about honesty. i thought we were going to address the hundreds of cheaters on this site,,, i read through some of the many posts and found that i am kinda normal .... i am a marine corps vet, i keep buying the same truck ford explorers ... i found a black cat in the snow and now she is my best friend,,, but honestly? i can not stand the cheating on this site... love the game on line , also love the game on grass... but cheating is not tolerated on grass and it sure seems that it is here ... very very very very very disapointed in wgt

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2015 5:42 AM

This is the one I used to follow.. I love the way that the "Names" that i have been reading opened up and let us know exactly who they are..

I am Mel, My past is mainly boring I suppose.. we'll see...

When I was 6 years old, and that's as far back as I can remember, I was run over by a double decker bus!!  For those across the pond, think of the films you have seen of London bus's...

This left me with and fractured femur, two fractured arms 4 broken ribs, 4 fractures of my pelvis and a fractured skull... My family were told that my future looked bleak!!!

That  was 60 years ago and since then I have been a brick  layer, a butcher, spent 10 years in the Royal Navy as an Operating Technician and 25 years in the Prison Service as a Hospital Officer and finally retired as a Principle Officer in charge of the Prison Hospital..

I have now been retired for 10 years.. 

This Game!!! has made me a lot of virtual friends who I would love to meet personally.. It is the only web game where you can make friends and enjoy yourself on the courses and have a really good banter and a laugh and moan...

Even reading the writings of the "Names" gives me pleasure and a laugh.. I don't often leave a comment but I always make a point of visiting the forum to see the moans and comments and the genuine generosity of the members of WGT...  !!!  Where is Liz with her stories!!! Sadly gone but never forgotten.. Hope she is still sailing...

Don't know you personally, but I love you all.. 

Mel

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2015 6:01 AM

Jeez...I was the one driving the bus...ntmu finally, and sorry 'bout that...glad you made out well though..:)

ps... I became a taxi driver afterwards...ran over a few squirrels and a cat...but no more kids

ct

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2015 7:14 AM

:-)) B**tard!! Nearly killed me.. LOL

Mel

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2015 7:20 AM

mel1950:
    This left me with and fractured femur, two fractured arms 4 broken ribs, 4 fractures of my pelvis and a fractured skull... My family were told that my future looked bleak!!!

Is your surname Knievel?

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2015 12:23 PM

Bloody Poms.

I feel I should say ( I don't want to say jack to the fools ) I'm sorry for any ill feelings I may of caused to you....

Bubbs & PaulTon  are both gr8 players and the slur's I have said about both of them are not true..

Please forgive me for all the BS I have spoken about you both, I'm done with acting the fool :)

Jimmy

• blindpugh
    433 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2015 2:08 PM

Dont know about Paul Ton, I've never played golf with him...but as for Bubbs he's shite at the game,but keep it a quiet  seeing as I'm a member of his club. Sshhhhhh dont tell him.

Well lets be honest.

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2015 2:49 PM

Thank God, I'm not the only person to think his a piece of *** :)

( Just jk Bubbs ) 

RSS