Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2015 12:24 PM

MichaelStroke:
    Were you the ones who trashed Yancy's club?  That might get ya the silver, possibly

Bingo!

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2015 9:54 PM

Not around too much anymore, but thanks again Renni for this great thread. Nice to pop in and learn a little about everyone. That is all.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2015 4:59 AM

IvaThongon:

Not around too much anymore, but thanks again Renni for this great thread. Nice to pop in and learn a little about everyone. That is all.

How true it is Jenn...why not ? Your name comes up here from time to time but you don't...time to come home  ;-}   Lily

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2015 5:14 PM

Hope everyone is still doing fine. I am still kicking and getting by. Going through some serious issues with my elderly father. He survived the major heart surgery a while back but other things have popped up. I realize I can't have him forever, but I would sure love to.

Renni

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2015 11:33 PM

Keith Moon: "The truth is....you want to hear it?..."

p.s.

Renni, hope all turns out for the best with your dad.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2015 9:13 PM

I am so glad this  is still  going  ........      I also  not been  around much ......  Thank you all  for keeping this going ..........    Thanks  Renn      Like  JF  sys     hope your Dad   ......     is ok . 

• Bryan1955
    66 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2015 3:12 AM

Hi Renni

hope you dad is around for a long time, lost mine a couple of years back and still miss him heaps, treasure them while they are there everyone,

Bryan

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2015 4:11 PM

The hits keep coming, Dad is in stage 3D and we found out today my sister in law has ovarian cancer, stage 3, my mother in law died from this and my wife has the track. Life can be precious, enjoy it when you have it.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2015 5:35 PM

Sorry to hear of your family's health problems Rich.  My prayers are with you all.

Best,

Andy

RSS