attention - U been Hoodwinked. - ...

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 10 2010 3:52 AM (49 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 2:24 PM

Snaike:
    nobody is taking you seriously.

Heh-I think he takes himself seriously. Mummy and Daddums are away so he can sneak a few shots in.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 2:35 PM

At this point I'm guessing BB wouldn't leave a tip.  He'd stiff the poor waiter.  Sounds like that kind of guy and he'd find some justification for doing so.

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 2:38 PM

jim you silly thing.   you have something to say to me you do from message from now on.  you are very brave from where you type.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 2:46 PM

BirdieButton:
    jim you silly thing.   you have something to say to me you do from message from now on.  you are very brave from where you type.

LMAO-let me know when they let you cross the border. I'll be happy to be waiting for you because it's only an hour away. Bring your laptop, I'll show you a few things. :-)

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 2:50 PM

PLZ!!!!!  

Only true thing you said there was "ill be waiting"   LMAO  no

doubt!  you have nothing better to do.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 2:51 PM

Who started this whacked out about-to-be-deleted thread anyway?!

(11PM News... this just in... the U.S and Canada have gone to war over a border skirmish, reputedly having something to do with an ultra-right radical underground organization referred to as the WGT.)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 2:54 PM

Why did he post that picture of himself? Are we dealing with an egomaniac? Rut roh.

As for who started this DMM-haven't you noticed the pattern with Birdie? He shows up with nothing to say (evidence the OP) and then waits to see who takes the bait. Then the fun begins, for him anyway. Kinda reminds me of CooHotFun.

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 2:57 PM

We  (Canada)  Thank You!  for being a fantastic filter for us all these years!

Come on down anytime! - we can go on a little fishing trip.......

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 2:58 PM

YankeeJim:

Why did he post that picture of himself? Are we dealing with an egomaniac? Rut roh.

As for who started this DMM-haven't you noticed the pattern with Birdie? He shows up with nothing to say (evidence the OP) and then waits to see who takes the bait. Then the fun begins, for him anyway. Kinda reminds me of CooHotFun.

you are not well.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 3:01 PM

Nighty-night, Birdums.

RSS