Sat, Jul 10 2010 3:52 AM (49 replies)
  • BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 2:46 PM

Just Sayin................

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 3:07 PM

I`m saying  it too i agree the bosses of WGT have lost there way imo.

More crap that is not required and of coarse the new balls with the ribbon attatched Ha Ha.

You can make them but not a ball that grips the green and riffles back with backspin.

Balls that trickle into bunkers then amazingly have 50% lie, it just doesn't happen. As i know its possible to get good lies in the rough and bunkers, it doesn`t happen all the time but it does happen, although not often here if at all.

Just Saying................

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 3:26 PM

Quick sand is in all bunkers  ,and the rough has all been thached ..that is why you cant get a good lie

• Chazzz7
    53 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 4:27 PM

Why would WGT ruin a great thing and bring out vapor balls ,i thought this was realistic?

• Darren468
    7 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 5:30 PM

I think they're fun and you can see where your ball goes...not everything has to be "realistic"...remember, you're playin a computer game, how realistic does it have to be...lol

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 7:02 PM

Darren468:

I think they're fun and you can see where your ball goes...not everything has to be "realistic"...remember, you're playin a computer game, how realistic does it have to be...lol

As advertised the most realistic golf game  on the net so my guess is very realistic and vapor balls are everything but.

csc

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 7:15 PM

Indeed, there is some irony there.  At least I am not required to play the vapor balls.  Though I did ask at my local pro shop for a vapor Titleist... and just got a weird look.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 7:52 PM

Doublemochaman:
    Though I did ask at my local pro shop for a vapor Titleist...

Here in Illinois at the local pro shop, they introduced a ball that actually has ball trails, yeah, for real, you can see exactly where the ball is going in flight.

Then I woke-up this morning.  : /

---------------------------------

Enjoy the game boys and girls, it's still the most realistic golf game you and your families will ever see in your life times.  : )

• TarheelsRule
    5,492 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 2:21 PM

Vapor balls look cool.   I played with another player who used them yesterday and while I won't buy them it looked cool.  That's one of the good things about WGT as in real golf, you don't always have to buy everything.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 7:09 PM

I wanna buy a ted knight caddy shack hat..im just sayin

RSS