Forums

Help › Forums

attention - U been Hoodwinked. - ...

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 10 2010 3:52 AM (49 replies)
  • wayfader
    50 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2010 2:00 AM

I want to rent out carts and custom made trophy cases for all those weird trophy's we get. Oh heck I'm a carpenter, not a pc programmer...lol

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2010 4:37 AM

I would've preferred exploding golf balls which I could gift to my friends over the vapor balls.  :)

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 11:21 AM

who cares about "reality"  of the game when it comes to these vapor balls?  Real issue is why they only offer them in the "pricey"  balls?  why not offer in 10 cent ball?   haha

"things that make you go hmmmmm"

Only "reality"  around here is the "reality" of pinching as much money as possible out of its costumers.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 11:31 AM

BirdieButton:
    Only "reality"  around here is the "reality" of pinching as much money as possible out of its costumers.

That's what businesses are supposed to do, make money. I hope your employer doesn't take your position on business practices, or you'd be working for free.

Just saying.  : )

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 11:47 AM

So BirdieButton... you go out to an excellent restaurant on the water.  You and your dinner mate order seafood scampi and clam linguine.  You both have fresh salads and a glass of white wine... to go with the seafood.  You even order dessert. 

The service is superb, friendly but not overbearing.  The view from your window table is spectacular, in fact, you take in a sunset over the surf that's rolling in.  Conversation is wonderful.  Everything is perfect.  Then the check arrives.  It's $100.00 before taxes.

How much do you tip?

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 12:01 PM

jaja       mere seconds the minions are rushin.

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 12:06 PM

I work for free now.  When I get up to go take a piss, thats work.

Taking a piss is something you minions are good at.

Do you work here? 

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 12:08 PM

Doublemochaman:

So BirdieButton... you go out to an excellent restaurant on the water.  You and your dinner mate order seafood scampi and clam linguine.  You both have fresh salads and a glass of white wine... to go with the seafood.  You even order dessert. 

The service is superb, friendly but not overbearing.  The view from your window table is spectacular, in fact, you take in a sunset over the surf that's rolling in.  Conversation is wonderful.  Everything is perfect.  Then the check arrives.  It's $100.00 before taxes.

How much do you tip?

you go ahead and eat that stuff.  I for one enjoy my food oil and chemical free. 

Do you work here?

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 12:13 PM

No we don't Birdie, but if we did (and I think DMM would agree), it certainly wouldn't be for free.

BTW DMM, I would tip 20%. lol

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 12:24 PM

BirdieButton:

I work for free now.  When I get up to go take a piss, thats work.

Taking a piss is something you minions are good at.

Do you work here? 

Translation.... "I'm unemployed and live on the dole."

Give it a rest.

RSS