• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 4:14 PM

ENGLAND 15  :  0  U.S.A

C'mon Lads :)

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 4:45 PM

3hrs....we dont serve twinkies and corndogs every 15 mins bud! never mind lucky ,they have no idea!(the insular world of american sport) if they aint winnin, they dont sing......patriotism for you!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 6:41 PM

And the best of it all?

When Mary, Capt of the men's team, breaks a nail, flops to the ground screaming in pain until the stretcher comes and gets him... just to see his pansy ass back on the field 5 minutes later...

And then the game gets EXTENDED for the """" ~injury~""".  So it can be a 1-0 "thriller"!!!

Yay!  Go girls!!

Soccer is not a sport.  It's a third world sedative / suppository.

Enjoy it.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 6:51 PM

Snaike:
    Soccer is not a sport.  It's a third world sedative / suppository.

Well NFL must be a bleach enema.Soccer does not need to blow out its scores as its already entertaining.

Also we are forced to here about your stupid super bowel so suck it up its our turn.

Yay!  Go girls!! at least they dont where pads and pretend there all mucho.

If the USA is so 1st world why drag Aussies into all your god damn conflicts yeah go girls.

You are the type of patriot that gives your country a bad name.

CSC

• acca
    78 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 7:55 PM

aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi , bring on the world cup .  also like the saints and enjoyed the superbowl , but move over nfl , the world game is in town . aust v germany 430 mon morning aussie time . public holiday , no work , up early to watch the best game in the world ....,.. if australia bow out , then ENGLAND ALL THE WAY as im a huge chelsea fan also ....named my lil girl chelsea , title winners 2010 btw .....

• acca
    78 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 7:58 PM

ps .. its called FOOTBALL  not soccer , you use your feet  nfl and afl . and rugby should be called somthing else , maybe keepings off or something like that . lol ....

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 8:29 PM

Soccer... football... futbol.  Whichever, it's a very cool game.  My little boy and I watch MLS here in the U.S. and it's an exciting game.  You know, it's a small world, and we're all one.  Though I suppose it's always good to have intersport rivalries.  I guess it depends on what you grow up with.  At least we're all connected through golf.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 8:59 PM

acca:

ps .. its called FOOTBALL  not soccer , you use your feet  nfl and afl . and rugby should be called somthing else , maybe keepings off or something like that . lol ....

We are still developing as a country. We call it soccer now...we used to call it kickball...but as slow as we seem to be to progress away from what we didn't fancy, we got away only to seem to return. Soccer will never be considered football in America. Football here is the hardest ball in all of sport. You can be killed playing it...the way we like it...if you are going to unzip and measure,our football is the place to lay it out. 

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 9:44 PM

I played soccer my freshman and sophomore year of high school. It was way too easy and boring. Then I went to football. =) LMAO

Funny how the UK is hosting one NFL game every year as of late. Seems even the Brits like our style. ;)

Football isn't the toughest game out there... Rugby and Hockey are the real man sports.. but yeah.. you can still get your head knocked off playing "American" football.

Soccer is so boring to watch... so boring to play.. except I love it when all of those silly soccer fans riot and kill each other because they're too stupid to realize that it's just a sport. So civilized!

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 11:09 PM

I would say SP Aussie rugby league players would kill your players as we play harder and without the padding.Actually so would our womens rugby league team as they dont wear pads either.How fit do you need to be to play your game yes it goes for two hours but studies show there is only 20min maximum play time the rest is BS. Our guys run flat out with minimal interchanges for 80 minutes your guys would die of heart attack.My uncle who lives in Stockton California had his mate over to Australia for a business trip and he played for the Oakland Raiders, upon watching rugby league. "I wouldn`t play that game for all the money in china, there crazy " So from one of your own the true measure is Rugby Legue the Australian Way.Imo basketball is the only team sport you guys have where the players look fit.

Just Sayn  CSC

PS you have a team in the world cup you would think you would support them.

Go Aussie GO Up the Socceroos

RSS