Forums

Help › Forums

free credits

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 30 2010 2:46 AM (5 replies)
  • mob6959
    14 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 8:28 AM

filled in free credit site information, been accepted , no credits , who regulates this ...come on .....

• INTERSECT
    43 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 11:32 AM

Give it time. Most of my survey offers come in within 1-2 minutes.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 1:04 PM

Hi mob,

http://wgt.com/user/offers.aspx 

Please go to the Contact Support panel in the TrialPay section.  You should see the offer that you attempted to complete there.  Under the actions column you'll see a link to contact support that will be active as long as enough time has elapsed.  Please click that link and fill out all of the requested information and they will review your claim.  If the automated process fails to verify your information then it will need to be reviewed manually by the advertiser.  Unfortunately that does happen from time to time and you'll need to allow a few extra days in that particular case, but TrialPay's support is pretty good so they will help you get it straightened out pretty quickly.

Most automated requests are completed with 30 minutes, but can take up to 1 business day to fulfill, so I would recommend waiting 24 hours before submitting a claim.

• mob6959
    14 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 6:51 PM

I read the instructions you kindly left me ..but I can't find the contact support panel or the trial pay section ...sorry I need help please ..

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 11:35 PM

No problem, check out the picture below.  I've circled the Support Link in red.  Once you click that you'll see the offers page and actions column I spoke of above.  Just click the support link next to the credit report offer and fill out your info.

• mob6959
    14 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 2:46 AM

thankyou for your time and help

RSS