Help › Forums

Third Party Offers For Credit

Thu, Sep 30 2010 11:56 AM (42 replies)
  • UKCats
    165 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 9:31 PM

WGTniv:

Hi UKCats,

For help getting in contact with TrialPay support please refer to the instructions in this thread.

I clicked on the link provided in that post. It never came up. My internet obviously works or I wouldn't be able to type this.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 9:34 PM

Sorry about that.  I fixed the link.

• UKCats
    165 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 9:43 PM

WGTniv:

Sorry about that.  I fixed the link.

No worries. I used a different email address as the one I have listed here. Could that be an issue? My other computer I normally use is being worked on and I don't have it. I am using the another computer in my house.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 9:55 PM

If, while filling out the offer, you entered a different email then what is listed in your WGT account info then that may have been what caused the holdup.

The email they ask for in the support request form is just used to contact you if they need any additional information and does not have to match your email listed on WGT.

• UKCats
    165 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 9:57 PM

WGTniv:

If, while filling out the offer, you entered a different email then what is listed in your WGT account info then that may have been what caused the holdup.

The email they ask for in the support request form is just used to contact you if they need any additional information and does not have to match your email listed on WGT.

Ok I hope that is why. I forwarded them the email so it wasn't like I was scamming them by making a fake email.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 10:16 PM

UKCats:
    Ok I hope that is why. I forwarded them the email so it wasn't like I was scamming them by making a fake email.

Nah, no worries there.  I'm sure email issues are something they deal with on a semi-regular basis.  If you don't receive a response to your support request within a reasonable time (keeping in mind they do not answer emails on the weekend) then please send us an email at members@worldgolftour.com and we will try to expedite their response.

• UKCats
    165 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 10:54 PM

WGTniv:

UKCats:

Nah, no worries there.  I'm sure email issues are something they deal with on a semi-regular basis.  If you don't receive a response to your support request within a reasonable time (keeping in mind they do not answer emails on the weekend) then please send us an email at members@worldgolftour.com and we will try to expedite their response.

Will do. They said within 48 hours. I emailed them a question last night about the WGT offers and got the reply the next day. Just depends on the amount of emails they get in I guess.

• superchuck
    210 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 7:33 AM

Griff and WGTalex

I just tried an Ampiro survey, 15 minutes and it locked up on the 3rd ad they wanted to show me....

went back a page and it said I did not qualify...Grif, you are right. BIG timewaste that was..

WGT...drop them as a 3rd party offer client..That really ticked me off. And no, I am not going to contact them, I did nothing wrong and it is not my responsiblity to police their actions.

Love the game, by the way.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 7:46 AM

superchuck:
    Grif, you are right. BIG timewaste that was..

That's unfortunate. I completed the Ampario long version survey yesterday and receive 450 credits in 20 minutes. These offers are great for the members who aren't able to compete in Ready-Go's, or multi-player match play for credits.

I've had problems with offers from other sites in the past, and I too thought that these offers where going to be a sham, but they actually work, and WGT will help anyone get their credits if a problem arises per WGTadmin.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth chuck. lol   : )

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 7:30 PM

Why can't i qualify for any of Ampario's surveys?

RSS