Forums

Help › Forums

Third Party Offers For Credit

Thu, Sep 30 2010 11:56 AM (42 replies)
  • ThunderBoltz
    740 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 6:48 AM

I've seen the offers for getting credits.. How does it all work and how do we get our credits when were done? Thanks

• vances63
    6 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 8:06 AM

Hello ThunderBoltz, I have spent $150 and done 3 offers. The Disney DVD requires a debit or credit card to enroll in the club they credited me in a few hours. The credit score offer also you need a card and that one took a day to credit. Now Netflix I already had so I didn't receive any credits from them. Just click on the offers and it will explain what you need to do to get WGT credit. I hope this was helpful, just sharing my experience so far.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 8:07 AM

Search third party credits over there ------------->

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 8:26 AM

Hi

ThunderBoltz:

I've seen the offers for getting credits.. How does it all work and how do we get our credits when were done? Thanks

Hi there, i did the Nex Flix offer and would recommend it to all who qualify. Firstly you must be a new user and have a credit card , also having a broad band connection helps if you want to watch instant movies on your computer(with a hdmi cable you can also watch your favorite movies on the big screen). The offer lasts for 2 weeks and its FREE all you do is cancel the day before. The whole process takes about 5 minutes and for your trouble wgt gifts you $19.00 worth of credits," what a deal". 

The next day i got my wife in our other house to join wgt, she also did the Nex Flix offer and got the $19.00 for her trouble. Because shes not in to wgt that much, shes going to gift me a new driver (and some balls) to help me cope with the riggers of my new masters status . The credits arrived about 2 or 3 hours after completing the offer.

I hope this helped

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 3:25 PM

This link should be helpful

Third Party Offers

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 11:52 AM

Hi WGTniv,

I finished the requirements for the Travdian offer and did not receive the 75 Cr. I sent an e-mail to WGT with my login information and activation number, but no response. I finished the surveys this morning and had no problems receiving the 230 Cr offered.

I believe the problem occurred when I had to retrieve the the activation code from my e-mail account. When I came to put in the activation code, the page was gone and the game was in start mode.

At this point I figured I wouldn't receive the Cr. Could you maybe help me obtain my Cr.

Thanks.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 12:28 PM

Hi Richard,

http://wgt.com/user/offers.aspx 

Please go to the Contact Support panel in the TrialPay section.  You should see the offer that you attempted to complete there.  Under the actions column you'll see a link to contact support that will be active as long as enough time has elapsed.  Please click that link and fill out all of the requested information.

Please note that most automated requests are completed with 30 minutes, but can take up to 1 business day to fulfill, so I would recommend waiting 24 hours before submitting a claim.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 3:04 PM

Thanks WGTniv for your reply,

I'll wait until morning to respond. It shows I just viewed the offer only though. I have all the relevant information, as well as WGT, to show I didn't just view the offer.

In any event, Thanks WGTniv.  : )

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 2:20 PM

Hi WGTniv,

This morning I filled out the form with my info and around 3:00pm CST, I received my 75 Cr. The new company WGT is using for their Cr offers is a lot better company than before. Much better customer service than before too.

Thanks WGT, and WGTniv.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 11:43 AM

Very good, thanks for the heads up.

RSS