Forums

Help › Forums

Third Party Offers For Credit

Thu, Sep 30 2010 11:56 AM (42 replies)
  • griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 3:07 PM

There's a third party offer called Push Play, all you need is a credit card. Apply for a  free 5 day trail and "BAM" you receive 850 wgt credits instantly. The movies are crappy so just cancel before the 5 day trail expires, there's no charge to your credit card.

• PACMAN0328
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 3:21 PM

Ok, I need some help too... I took the zoompanel survey for the 150 credit offer, I became a member and took 2 surveys, and never got my points.  Under the offer it says complete the following survey, so I have no idea if I took the right one or not, because I dont have my credits yet, please help.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 3:38 PM

Hi Pacman,

http://wgt.com/user/offers.aspx 

Unfortunately WGT cannot provide support for the offers since they are handled through TrialPay.  Click the link above to visit the offer section.  At the top right you'll need to click on the Contact Support link.  You should see the offer that you attempted to complete there.  Under the actions column you'll see a link to Contact Support that will be active as long as enough time has elapsed.  Please click that link and fill out all of the requested information for any offers that were completed that you have not received credits for.

Please note that most automated requests are completed with 30 minutes, but can take up to 1 business day to fulfill, so if you just completed the offer I would recommend waiting 24 hours before submitting a claim.

• UKCats
    165 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 5:30 PM

What are the free trial offers? I have done Push Play, and Netflix. Does anyone else know of any others?

• PACMAN0328
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 5:38 PM

Thank you very much, for this information, i will wait until that time period is up, then i will send in a claim

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 8:01 AM

I did one of the survey offers (450 credits ) the other day, i qualified to do it and proceeded to fill out  the questions. when i finished a window came up and proclaimed that i hadn't  actually qualified . But they still took my answers and didn't pay me the 450 c....scam...scam ...scam. Wgt should look into this company's business practices.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 11:55 AM

Hi griff,

TrialPay actually has a rather solid reputation and has done well by us so far.  If you don't qualify for a certain survey then there isn't much they can do about that.  For example, they may have been looking for female respondents between the age of 18 and 30.  If you're a 42 old male you're not going to qualify for the survey.  I have a feeling that had you qualified there would've been more questions to answer.  The ones you answered were probably just screener questions to see if you were in the demo they were looking for.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 1:33 PM

WGTv, thanks for your reply and i wish i was 42 again. What happened was i had filled out 10 to 15 pages and i thought i had finished the survey when they told me i hadn't qualified. They still got pages of answers for free and why allow me to carry on when they knew from my first page of qualification i am not 25 year old girl who makes between $20.000 and $40.000 a year or what ever . This company is in the survey business and i guarantee they don't waste my survey answers. If i am not what they want why allow me to continue to fill out pages and pages of questions and then not give me the choice to go back and erase my answers. If they KEEP the answers, which they did then they must pay for them . In my mind its a scam,they kept my answers with out paying me.... SCAM .

• UKCats
    165 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 9:07 PM

I am owed 75 credits from the Travel Newsletter. It says confirms instantly and it has been a couple of hours. I have an email to forward I just need to know who to send it to.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 9:25 PM

Hi UKCats,

For help getting in contact with TrialPay support please refer to the instructions in this thread.

RSS