Forums

Help › Forums

wife

Tue, Jul 13 2010 5:59 PM (49 replies)
  • KorySucks
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2010 2:38 PM

Wow, i feel blessed lol.  My girlfriend(guess it could change when we seal the deal and get married) does a ton of gaming and knows not to tell me what I can and can't spend my time on.  We still spend a lot of time together but our relationship works well in the aspect that I'm a very calm and non-controlling person and she's very submissive.  So neither of us tell each other what we can or can't do for the most part and both of us are eager to please each other.  I'm glad I'm able to get on a game and not get any grief for it.

I guess I only have one piece of advice

Smack a ***  (jk jk lol)

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 8:30 AM

If one of us understood women, he would be a rich man. AHHHHHH the fair sex, love em, hate em, but mine still brings me my dinner. She rolls her eyes when I play, she waves her hands in front of the screen (thats a good excuse). Then they parade around half neked, you stand at attention and she says 'go play your golf game, im hot' then you make a comment like 'yes dear you are hot'    must i continue? My favorite question is 'do i look fat?'  does it say stupid on my forehead?

keep it in the short stuff

G

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 9:21 AM

My wife said golf or her. Fore! That was 20 years ago. As close as  I got to a someone snoring was livitri in another room on a golf trip.  I did tell my boss I cant workdays cause I like to stay up late and play golf. Great post Lucky!

F. Gazz

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 1:51 PM

I wasn't snoring .. that was Claremoreblue .... I was farting.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 3:32 AM

she's still going on about now mate, typical woman go's on an on an on an ON.  I just ignore her now, then she hits me.

I love her really,  i'm pretty sure i love her, yea i love her(she just told me so).  lol

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 9:47 AM

Hey Lucky.. you sound like a friend of mine... we were having an adult beverage at his place the other day when his 'other half' came in and started giving him some lecture about this, that or the other...

He finally said, (after she left)... "Yea, I wear the pants in this family! ...  She tells me which ones, and by God I better wear them!"

We about fell out....  lol

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 7:02 AM

Snaike.......I have to admitt your right.....I'm bloody scared off Her.

Sorry...But i'm a coward when it comes to the Wife........LMAO.

• threeputtagain
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 8:04 AM

KorySucks:

Wow, i feel blessed lol.  My girlfriend(guess it could change when we seal the deal and get married)

Trust me it will!

• TaterNater
    545 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 8:47 AM

lvietri:

Women ---

Can't live with 'em

Can't kill 'em

unless ur OJ...............

• MrDavidGould
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2010 9:48 PM

now that is funny i dont care who you are...and the you have to ask them who that guy is and that guy...its always the same answer....i went to school with him. but if i talk to a gilr from school its...do you have girlfriend? she should be glad we are at home and not out at the bar.

RSS