Forums

Help › Forums

wife

Tue, Jul 13 2010 5:59 PM (49 replies)
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 7:35 AM

i had to get rid of the motorcycle too, i did almost kill myself on it , can't walk too goo now so she may of had a point.(i hate it when shes right), so i know how you feel, women i don't think they like us being happy. she snore's bloody loud it must be said and puts me off my stroke, i'll wheel the whole sofa into the garage next time and see how she like that.

may not be able to talk so have a good life. lol

have a good round

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 7:37 AM

i like the way you think, even though it may end in my death.

swing well

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 7:43 AM

not sure about the love bit, more like puts up with me. I had a bad motorcycle accident some years ago and i don't go out much, i think she'd be happy if i went out every now and then. i prefer to stay in and play this sodding game that drives me insane. lol

swing well. cheers

• jcs89
    172 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 3:50 PM

I'm just sitting here trying to figure out how my wife has time to be my wife and neildiamond's at the same time!  We are married to the same person!!!  To her, 1 hr on WGT is proportionate to about 1 minute on facebook.  She facebook chats, facebook farms, raises a school of fish, manages a resturant,  and takes care of a filthy cat that makes a mess of her virtual house......and i spend too much time playing games.....Just can't figure it out.  I'd give anything to win one of these WGT vacation packages!

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 4:10 PM

Maybe I should rethink this whole 'getting married' thing...

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 4:43 PM

rehill:

Rehill ...  After 3 tries, I'll tell you that marriage is a fine institution... for those that need to be institutionalized.

• DivotDave
    147 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 4:48 PM

jeffdos924:

rehill:

Rehill ...  After 3 tries, I'll tell you that marriage is a fine institution... for those that need to be institutionalized.

LMAO!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 5:24 PM

rehill:

Remember, love is fine, marriage is grand, divorce is ten-grand.

Or, to quote Ernest Hemingway...  "I remember after I got that marriage license I went across from the license bureau to a bar for a drink.  The bartender said, "What will you have, sir?" And I said, "A glass of hemlock." "

and finally, if you will indulge me... two from that famous philosopher Groucho Marx, one for the men and one for the ladies... I'll bet you can guess which is which:

"I was married by a judge.  I should have asked for a jury."

"The husband who wants a happy marriage should learn to keep his mouth shut and his checkbook open."

Peace.

• Greenkeepa
    55 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 5:40 PM

My wife always says ' i dont know why you bother with that silly game (wgt) becuase it jujst frustrates you' to which i answer with a shrug and say you just dont understand.

this really is like an addiction, im all for WGT to sell patches in the pro shop to fight off this addiction.

Happy hacking

GreenKeepa

• cobridad13
    1 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 8:30 PM

ty  vm  for all the  guys out there:  do you have any sisters   love  you bye

RSS