Forums

Help › Forums

game booster

Sun, Apr 25 2010 9:48 AM (6 replies)
  • andypat
    453 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 8:03 PM

I need to add a game booster I have seen a couple free downloads but not sure which one to go for can anyone give me some advice.

thanks

• JAMESBALDINI
    266 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 9:47 PM

GO TO WWW.DOWNLOAD.COM  AND DO A SEARCH FOR GAME BOOSTER I ADDED TO MY COMPUTER SEEMS TO HELP SOME

JAMES

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 3:17 AM

thanks found one an uploaded seems to load a lot faster now.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 9:57 AM

Congrats... some of us won't play here without GBooster running.

It's amazing the amount of crap it can turn off while you play.

I forgot one day and couldn't believe the difference in gameplay.

Good luck!

• TarheelsRule
    5,489 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 10:47 AM
    Can you enlighten us as to the benefits of this program.
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 11:20 AM

From their website...

iobit:

Overview

Designed to help optimize your PC for smoother, more responsive game play in the latest PC games with the touch of a button, Game Booster helps achieve the performance edge previously only available to highly technical enthusiasts.

It works by defragmenting game directories, temporarily shutting down background processes, cleaning RAM, and intensifying processor performance. That means you can keep all the features of operating systems ready for when you need them, but turn them off when you are ready to get down to serious business – gaming.

Basically shuts everything off that you don't need... with toggles for stuff that you think you may need.

And, to copy more from the same site:

game booster:

1 Click

Game Booster is extremely easy to use. Its intuitive interface makes Game Booster the perfect tool for complete computer beginner.

Speeds up Game Play

Game Booster gives more CPU and RAM to your games, making your games running at the peak performance.

Defragments Game Files

Game Booster can quickly defragment game directories and files, to make your games load and run faster than ever.

Increases Gaming Stability

Game Booster prevents and avoids possible conflicts and incompatibility, by temporarily closing background processes and unnecessary Windows services.

Safe, Secure, and Free

Game Booster does not overclock your hardware, does not change your Windows Registry and system settings. Game Booster is 100% freeware, without any virus, adware, and spyware.

It is, without a doubt, ~the~ most necessary addition to play WGT imho.

• roytoy2323
    47 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 9:48 AM
    I just downloaded it. It help me alot.
RSS