Forums

Help › Forums

WGT NATION Tournament During the U.S. Open

Thu, Sep 23 2021 11:42 PM (101 replies)
  • tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2012 4:36 AM

Great tournament guys, I really enjoyed the 4 rounds in 4 day format and the variable conditions and tees. Just a pity I messed up in the easiest round of them all.

Great shooting from many players, the high standard never ceases to amaze me.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2012 5:40 AM

frappefort:

frappefort:

frappefort:

yes i played at the same time ,watching TV  , following Tiger :)  , my first  round i played a  71   ,    well , see if i can do better Friday :)    its all good , even if i am excluded from winning  anything (Quebec resident are excluded ) i think ......    lets face it excluded or not  my chance of winning is NIL  LOL  ,but i enjoy,the 4 days  tournement ty WGT . Frapp    

well today friday  i played 70  :)    not easy this one ,but like all of you i am enjoying this format  , i am hoping Tiger does good today , i am watching the tourny on the tube ...gl all today :)  and have a nice weekend Frapp

Satuday, i woke up feeling good  , one thing in mind  play a good round today ........  well  it appens,i played another 70  ,  you would think after 2 rounds  i would do much better LOL,     NIET  :)  , i still enjoy  playing just the same .  cant wait to try it again Sunday.  i hope  that this  tournement  or its format  will be a commun thing on WGT, 4 single rounds is the best ,for this tourny  ty again WGT  staff  Frapp

Sunday , morning    i feel good ,practice a few holes  see if my Ding ok , .     well    another 70  LOL    ,4 days  i cant break  under 70 ,  but honest  i feel good about my tournement . i have nothing but  respect for the playeers playing  under 60 here .   and a big congrats to the players that have entered  this great tournement ,  to WGT  for giving us Nation Players, a golf  Nation tourny ,and i hope to see more of this format . now i can sit and watch the real tournement on TV :)      and still be happy to see some of the greats  scoring the same has me LOL    Kidding :)   Francois          

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2012 7:29 AM

Thanks to all of you who have played and good luck to the rest of you on day 4

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2012 8:05 AM

Win1Soon:
    Thx Jvr86, My goal is to keep all four rounds 60 and under.

:) you made it well done.

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2012 5:59 PM

Thank you WGT for this tournament - best one I've been in. 

Please keep bringing more of this "4 day style"

• seniorbruno
    695 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2012 7:33 PM

That was fun. Was this the first 4 rd tourney? Can't remember playing one before. Man, those top scores are amazing. Nice playing everybody.

What's with all those WD's ?

• pUGfANmn
    436 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2012 9:37 PM

I was already so out of it when it got to round 4, I just used the starter balls (for the first time in eons) - that was an adventure to say the least having to play from the tips...while I finished at +6, I did have 3 birdies - and laughed every time I pulled one off, too.

• ChristaBorg
    7 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2012 10:03 PM

I got 4th in my tier, so got nothing :(

TY for a great tournament though, too bad I Shot a 70 (WTF?!?!) on my final round

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 9:02 AM

tiffer67:

Great tournament guys, I really enjoyed the 4 rounds in 4 day format and the variable conditions and tees. Just a pity I messed up in the easiest round of them all.

Great shooting from many players, the high standard never ceases to amaze me.

Ditto. Great tournament. I wish the majors could be these 4 day formats as well with maybe 2 days to complete each round. Great competition!

RSS