Help › Forums

WGT NATION Tournament During the U.S. Open

Thu, Sep 23 2021 11:42 PM (101 replies)
  • 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 11:42 AM

i missed the 1st one... learned of it here in a thread

think my EMAIL carrier is on a cyber vacation.. :(

would be nice if it pop'd up on MY facebook page since i have WGT tagged or liked on there also,,,,

pleeeze... post the ,,,leaderbord of the virtual OPEN ??

• WGTwildcat
    647 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 12:23 PM

Richard4168:

Will there be a cut line in this WGTN, four round tournament?

No cut line in this tournament, everyone plays all four rounds. 

• WGTwildcat
    647 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 12:34 PM

2DAMFLASHY:

i missed the 1st one... learned of it here in a thread

think my EMAIL carrier is on a cyber vacation.. :(

would be nice if it pop'd up on MY facebook page since i have WGT tagged or liked on there also,,,,

pleeeze... post the ,,,leaderbord of the virtual OPEN ??

With this tournament, we've actually posted details on the WGT Tournaments page (details here). We'll likely continue to post these NATION tournaments on the page, and we'll also be posting in the WGT Tournament Announcement section on the forum as well as on our Facebook Page

Here's the current leaderboard for the NATION tiered tournament.

Thanks for all of our NATION members' feedback regarding getting the word out better!

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 1:53 PM

I actually found the shorter tees in the 2nd round made the round more challenging. Not knowing your club on certain shots really had the brain working overtime, particularly with the heavy winds.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 3:17 PM

tiffer67:

I actually found the shorter tees in the 2nd round made the round more challenging. Not knowing your club on certain shots really had the brain working overtime, particularly with the heavy winds.

Because of my slow brain, It took me awhile to work that out...lol

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 3:18 PM

The Nation Comps are now in the  Free Stroke Tournament section.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 4:59 PM

esssy:

why was this tournament just been put on my game play screen after the first 2 rounds have gone figures hey.

esssy

It's been a slow and bumpy ride for the Nation Comps Esssy.

What they have done now, apart from the normal email's we get alerting us of a comp (that not all have been getting).... Wgt notifies everybody in the public Forums and also it's in the Free Stroke Tourny Section.

I think, from here on... it's going to be good.

Cheers

Roger

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 5:37 PM

esssy:

why was this tournament just been put on my game play screen after the first 2 rounds have gone figures hey.

esssy

I found it on the game play screen of Free Tournaments to be played in time to play from the first round. I scroll up and down that list everyday.

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 6:40 PM

Win1Soon:

My first 2 par 3's from Nation Tourney round 1.. just wanted to share, hope you enjoy like I did the results :)

Are you goinf to lose 1 soon? lol, j/k. nice scores 56, 58 :) hope you can keep under 60 the 4 rounds ;)

tiffer, I did found it harderd from shorter tees. Probably because I was playing smarter and more conservative I scored well.

RSS