Forums

Help › Forums

WGT NATION Tournament During the U.S. Open

Thu, Sep 23 2021 11:42 PM (101 replies)
  • Win1Soon
    385 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 7:39 PM

Thx Jvr86, My goal is to keep all four rounds 60 and under. My understanding is we will see high or heavy winds the last 2 days. Hope to finish strong regardless of the tourney outcome heading into the open :)

jvr86:

Win1Soon:

My first 2 par 3's from Nation Tourney round 1.. just wanted to share, hope you enjoy like I did the results :)

Are you goinf to lose 1 soon? lol, j/k. nice scores 56, 58 :) hope you can keep under 60 the 4 rounds ;)

tiffer, I did found it harderd from shorter tees. Probably because I was playing smarter and more conservative I scored well.

• sportsrockplayer
    306 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 8:15 PM

you can practice for the 3rd round so you can see what the conditions and tees are for the 3rd round, legends will love this. Go to the tournaments and it's the first tournament there, if you have played the 2nd round, it will say practice, click practice and it will take you to a practice round for the 3rd round.

• Win1Soon
    385 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 8:49 PM

hmm, did not know this.. ty man!

sportsrockplayer:

you can practice for the 3rd round so you can see what the conditions and tees are for the 3rd round, legends will love this. Go to the tournaments and it's the first tournament there, if you have played the 2nd round, it will say practice, click practice and it will take you to a practice round for the 3rd round.

• sportsrockplayer
    306 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 9:32 PM

always here to help :) lol

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2012 2:10 AM

I just could not find the practice option for the round 3 conditions......I wish now I had. Couldn't get to grips with the green speed at all and had a miserable round.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2012 5:38 AM

tiffer67:
    I just could not find the practice option for the round 3 conditions......I wish now I had. Couldn't get to grips with the green speed at all and had a miserable round.

Looks to me as a match with the qualifier conditions?   What do you think tiffer?

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2012 5:56 AM

andyson:

Looks to me as a match with the qualifier conditions?   What do you think tiffer?

Yep I think you are right Andyson, definitely slower than normal tournament speed greens judging by the number of putts I left just short.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2012 8:10 AM

frappefort:

frappefort:

yes i played at the same time ,watching TV  , following Tiger :)  , my first  round i played a  71   ,    well , see if i can do better Friday :)    its all good , even if i am excluded from winning  anything (Quebec resident are excluded ) i think ......    lets face it excluded or not  my chance of winning is NIL  LOL  ,but i enjoy,the 4 days  tournement ty WGT . Frapp    

well today friday  i played 70  :)    not easy this one ,but like all of you i am enjoying this format  , i am hoping Tiger does good today , i am watching the tourny on the tube ...gl all today :)  and have a nice weekend Frapp

Satuday, i woke up feeling good  , one thing in mind  play a good round today ........  well  it appens,i played another 70  ,  you would think after 2 rounds  i would do much better LOL,     NIET  :)  , i still enjoy  playing just the same .  cant wait to try it again Sunday.  i hope  that this  tournement  or its format  will be a commun thing on WGT, 4 single rounds is the best ,for this tourny  ty again WGT  staff  Frapp

• ChanceSTG
    19 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2012 1:40 PM

Most inconsistent greens i've seen since i've be a member here.

• ChanceSTG
    19 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2012 1:53 PM

and somehow our tour pro that is leading has shot better than every master "rolls eyes"

RSS