Forums

Help › Forums

Banning players

Fri, Mar 13 2020 2:34 AM (44 replies)
  • SweetiePie91
    269 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 2:12 AM

Hi,

I just wonder what you do with players who abuses you verbally.

I have sent in multiple screenshots for many players who have been really disgusting for no reason at all. Just because I'm a girl they think I wanna have "sex" with them or talk dirty or something like that.

Well I havent gotten ONE message from WGT that they have banned a person for that. Sometimes I wonder what it takes for a person to get banned as I have gotten murder threats etc because I didnt wanna talk dirty to some guys.

At least you could add some kind of mute function so these people cant chat during game but still play if you think banning is too harsh (even though I think they deserves to be at least banned if not notified to the police).

Maybe you have different opinion WGT, so please let us hear what you have to say.

Sincerely, SP

• Downu
    43 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 2:25 AM

There is a mute player function. I just cant remember how to do it.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 2:30 AM

I think they should cut off their goolies. Ladies should be able to play this game without being subjected to sexual innuendo or  outright verbal attacks. This thread here contains some comments along a similar line.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/108309/702406.aspx#702406

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 9:29 AM

Come on we are all grown ups here right ? LMFAO

Ok Maybe Not !

But you ever hear the saying...."Sticks and stones may break my bones" ?

You may wanna google it :)

I dont condone what people do but ignoring it works.

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 10:37 AM

hyena64:
    Some men are just pigs, & you seem to be straying towards the trough yourself.

Dont label and assume on my character. Whats wrong with you ?

Its just childish to listen to ignorant people who act the way she stated and I dont condone it . I was just offering a way to deal with it since WGT cant police everything all of the time.

• SweetiePie91
    269 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 11:05 AM

Well thanks for the answers :) But the reason I started this thread was because I was hoping WGT could answer what they do to these people.

Do they really ban people from this site? Do they have an option to mute people which i doubt? Do they just warn people over and over again?

Please WGT, I want an answer...

RSS