Forums

Help › Forums

new courses ?

Fri, Apr 23 2010 10:02 AM (36 replies)
  • salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 5:49 PM

VegasWhiteBoy:

it embarrasses me to do this but, is there anyone out there that can gift me any balls, my wife will not let me spend anymore money on this game as times are extremely tight, if so i would be greatly in debted to you,but please do help if you can, ty

I believe this was his initial post.   Hey Vegas, here's an idea.  Play with the free golf balls. A lot of players still use them and play well with them.  Enter some r-go tourneys, it is very easy to earn credits.

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 5:56 PM

VegasWhiteBoy:
    As you can probably tell by my name i live in Las Vegas NV, i am a well off man, not rich but very well off, and can afford whatever i desire, but i am also a happily respectfully married man too, I don't just do things without talking them over with my wife, Whatever the item might be
    So you're a very well-off man who doesn't spend 25 to 50 cents before talking it over with his wife beforehand?

Yikes dude.  That's a you-problem.  Good luck with that.

Sal, if it wasn't for Georgiaboy's glorious display last night, I believe we'd have a winner for your Post of the Week.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 6:41 PM

Oh my gosh...I'm speechless...first time for everthing

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 6:46 PM

OaktheToke:
    Sal, if it wasn't for XXXXXXXXXXXX last night, I believe we'd have a winner for your Post of the Week.

Oak,  Thanks for the link. I don't know how I missed that one.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 6:58 PM

VegasWhiteBoy:
    when is wgt going to release new online courses, does anyone know, i had to wait a year for them to release st andrews was just wondering if anyone knew of upcoming additions

This is the OP. Did WGTniv put his hand in on this thread? How come there is people talking about two, maybe three different things in this thread? I didn't see one post, that addresses the OP.

Vegas, don't mind SP and the others. Reading some of her past posts, she doesn't seem to like marriage for some reason.

Just saying.

Vegas, June first, WGT will introduce the back nine of St. Andrews, and the full 18 hole stroke play at Oakmont bringing the number of full stroke play courses to four. Enjoy the USGA, CTTH tournaments until then.

Play well.

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 8:06 PM

Richard, the OP changed his original thread title and content.  If you look at the posts after his initial post you'll see others quote what he first wrote....and asked. ;)

Apparently it took him a while before he changed the original post. He wanted to edit it earlier, but his wife was out for a while and he needed to check with her first.  :)

I'm sorry Vegaswhiteboy.  I promise I'm laughing with you.  Since I've now taken 2 shots at your expense and you have the 2nd best white-pride nickname I've seen today next to AlbinoRhino, please check your bag for some fresh lime green. 

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 1:03 PM

Wow .. sounds like someone doesn't need to buy balls ... they need to grow them.

To make your WGT experience more enjoyable ... I just sent you a dozen pink balls.  Have fun with them.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 5:35 PM

Come on boys and girls ... and all of you with 12 credits to spare ... send the OP a sleeve of pink D balls .... let's see if we can get just 333 of us and we can get 1,000 pink balls to him.   I know I sent a dozen and a few others have sent them too.   Watch the free commercials ... 3 of them at 4 credits each and we can all chip in and help a brother out.

Hey .. if Jerry Lewis can do it .. so can we.

• werksux
    241 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 7:09 PM
    60 sent
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 7:10 PM

Werk .. your the man .... come on everybody ... let's go to the tote board ...

"When you walk through a storm .. hold your head up high"... sniff sniff

It's for the kids guys .. it's for the kids

RSS