Forums

Help › Forums

new courses ?

Fri, Apr 23 2010 10:02 AM (36 replies)
  • VegasWhiteBoy
    27 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 12:59 AM

when is wgt going to release new online courses, does anyone know, i had to wait a year for them to release st andrews was just wondering if anyone knew of upcoming additions

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 11:44 AM

VegasWhiteBoy:

it embarrasses me to do this but, is there anyone out there that can gift me any balls, my wife will not let me spend anymore money on this game as times are extremely tight, if so i would be greatly in debted to you,but please do help if you can, ty

please forum moderator i dont want to get in trouble in any way for this post i didnt see a link for the forum rules

Sell those Taylor Made irons back to the Pro Shop and use the proceeds to purchase balls. 

• TarheelsRule
    5,483 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 1:06 PM
    I have a master status and play with standard balls most of the time. You don't have to have any other balls other than the free ones to play with. If you are in difficult times I can not imagine that you should be utilizing your time to do more rather than to beg for balls on WGT, learn to use what you need rather than what you want.
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 10:02 PM

AlaCowboy:
    gift me any balls, my wife will not let me spend anymore money

Lose the wife

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 10:25 PM

SweetiePie:
    Lose the wife

I don't know if that works SP, I lost the wife a long time ago and she's still spending my money.

• Showtime29
    70 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 10:40 AM

nicely done salamii

• stvnjj
    3 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 2:53 PM
    Love it!
  • VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 4:47 PM

wow salamii,

I think she may have moved to WI and I might have feel victim, lol.

• VegasWhiteBoy
    27 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 5:20 PM

sweet, good for you.

• bullpin
    630 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 5:31 PM
    Wasn't This discussion originally about new courses? To answer that question, Oakmont will be open for stroke play June 1st for the USGA Virtual Championship. Not sure when it will be open for multiplayer games, or whether the course is opening 9 or 18 holes at this point in time. For now, we wait.
RSS