cant log in

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 16 2010 10:08 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 11:23 PM

robertjacksam:
    thanks for your help but why would my original account be closed......I play fair and not abusive...

Players are only allowed to have one account.  Once we resolve your issue here we will need to close one of the two accounts as per site rules.

Please read through my initial response here and let us know the details of the problem you are experiencing.

• robertjacksam
    6 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 11:42 PM
    same PC same browesr................I exited the game and when i came bag it asked me to log in, hadnt ever asked me this befor.... no problem logged in username and password only to have a message about account has been closed ....thanks for any help you can give........Iwouldnt mind too much but i just bought a new driver lol....
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 11:51 PM

What's the name of the account you were on when you received the message about it being closed?

• robertjacksam
    6 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 9:28 AM
    STEELFOOTBALL......I registered 5 days ago.....
  • robertjacksam
    6 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 9:32 AM

it just comes up account disabled...........

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 10:08 AM

The better question is this...  How many accounts do you have?   If they suspected STEELFOOTBALL was a duplicate, they would close it, iirc.

There are many reasons WGT will close an account.  Perhaps a quick read through the Terms and Conditions would be a good idea.

Or, conversely, perhaps it was a simple mistake on their side.

Either way, an email to Customer Service at members@worldgolftour.com would be your best avenue to a resolution.

• PAGES
RSS