Forums

Help › Forums

American Flag

Sun, Apr 11 2010 10:32 PM (124 replies)
  • Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 9:58 PM

I served 10yrs in the Air National Guard back in the 60s when I was playing baseball; however, I do have two brothers with a long history of service in the Marine Corps.  One, 27yrs retired a Command SgtMajor, the other 32yrs, a retired LtCol.  I agree 100% with Chief, and I definitely can do without the flagpants.  btw, I don't care if it is a virtual game.

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 10:06 PM

You guys are reading way too much into this.......good grief.....then quit the virtual game.....How do you feel about Halloween?  It is a VIRTUAL WGT outfit,

People wear it all the time during the 4th of July, and BELIEVE me, I have see the USA logo on the butt of people's pants, or on the breast of peoples shirts....or on hats, anywhere and everywhere.....

What exactly is your problems????

• showtime73
    114 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 10:26 PM

brandi

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 10:32 PM

My American Flag is displayed in front of my home. My Mother's Dutch family arrived in New Amsterdam in 1635. My Father's Irishman, in 1795. Our family has fought in every single confrontation. The American Flag has taken our very poor and desperate family circumstances, over years, to the highest levels of the opposite. I salute the freedom that allowed these things to happen, I salute the flag with respect and I reluctently respect anothers freedom not to do so. Respect the Flag.

• Kosei82
    144 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 10:59 PM

Oh my..everyone take a deep patriotic breath....its a pair of pants not the actual flag....pretty sure its nothing to blow a lid about...if ya dont like them don't buy them. I dont go up to people at wal mart and yell at them b/c they have a ketchup stain on their American Flag T-shirt.

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 11:03 PM

Showtime...you have pissed me off now.  First off, if you are fighting for our country, LEARN HOW TO SPELL......

This is a game, and I support WGT in the clothing they choose to bring out, this is really what it is about.  NOT where you served and who served where FING BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I WILL not get into a discussion about who went where, and why and for how long, GOOD FING GRIEF.....this is about an avatar that WGT brought out, which I think is cool....IF YOU DON'T, THEN GET THE HELL OFF THE SITE.  If it offends you...Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!!!

Keep calling me names show......see where that gets you!!!  Maybe you need counseling from the government????  Don't take it out on me....Thank You very Much!!!

BTW.....Are you starting your own little army???  Look at his friends list...CREEPY!!!!!!

• aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 11:23 PM
    As a former Marine having served in actual combat in Vietnam (67-68) with a Bronze Star for Valor.... I find all of this simply ridiculous. It's our flag on a pair of pants... the pants are not being burned, the flag is not X'd out, there's no graffiti written on it.... what's the problem? And please do not bring up the patriotic theme... it's old and usually brought up by people who have no idea what it's like to get shot at in combat, for they are the true patriots! It's easy to say you are a patriot when you have nothing to lose. Chill.... and if you see a player with them on.... just leave the game if it bothers you so much. Semper Fi!
  • rehill
    431 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 11:24 PM

Kosei82:

Oh my..everyone take a deep patriotic breath....

LOL... classic.

• showtime73
    114 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 11:26 PM

brandi, no thanks,don't need any help from you,your the 1 who said let it go and its a virtual game....but these forums are not virtual,people like you who think you run them make me sick..you don't run anything..you don't run this site,and if you did,you wouldn't be here with your mouth..your just someone who thinks what you say go's..i don't post much,but i will when i have to...also,i don't have to leave this site because you said..why don't you tell your self to leave..gimme a break ms. wgt wanna B ...not every 1 scared of your mouth

• showtime73
    114 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 11:42 PM

brandi,by the way,i do apologize for the names,i just dont like people wrapped in flags..shirts,hats,stuff like that is cool..i got so mad about what you said because the way you said it,i will not tolerate someone who says how it is when they are not open minded either..my way or the high way will not fly with me....

RSS