Help › Forums

Re: My Xmas list

Mon, Dec 7 2009 4:29 PM (46 replies)
  • BabyBulldog
    64 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2009 7:37 PM

Dear WGT Santa,

My X-mas List:

-  Make Louisiana a state that can allow me to use my credits as a wager.

- Allow me to donate credits to a player of my choosing w/o having to do it outside of WGT. {Help the Needy Golfers Charity}

- A caddy that can give me advice as I play my round.

- Callaway Equipment

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2009 10:18 AM

Perhaps the rest of the G10 wedge set. With the slower meter & stuff I asked for earlier.

UW 50.0° bounce11.0°
    SW 54.0°     "     "  12.0°
    LW 58.0°     "     "  12.0°
  • mpgAAAA
    25 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2009 10:54 AM

I hadn't thought of that but it seems relatively easy to implement and would provide a lot of value especially on some holes.  Therefore Santa before the elfs get to far alone on my list I'd like to add ball placement in the tee box.

I'm not being greedy I'm happy to remove 9 and also 10 from my original list.  But I would also like to add on the ability to view the slope of the putting surface without having to select the putter.   Once  you've forgotten to select your wedge again before striking the ball you will appreciate this one.

With the new version allowing for wagering of credits in a match the hard work has been done on transferring credits to another player.  Can you please just add an interface to allow us to do that without having to setup a match and lose intentionally to transfer the credits.

Thanks Santa and tell Mrs Claus I said hi!

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2009 11:56 AM

mpgAAAA:

I would also like to add on the ability to view the slope of the putting surface without having to select the putter.

You can see the slope without selecting the putter, mpgAAAA ... the blue aimer, which has the distance to the hole (the movable one on the full screen), has the slope on top of it, and this applies for all shots.

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2009 1:38 PM
    BUMP
  • dickie40
    37 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2009 4:25 PM

I would so like that 2!

• dickie40
    37 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2009 4:29 PM

Sorry I wasn't precise. Santa Get me a 90 yd wedge with 1.5 meter and 2 dots of precision. I'd gladly pay a bundle!

RSS