Help › Forums

Re: Time for a putting overhaul

Wed, Apr 3 2019 4:00 PM (93 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,279 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2019 11:43 AM

Robert1893:

alosso:
    Might be more effective to play strokeplay for that purpose. 9 holes (20 mins) would reward you with a bonus of 90 XP (practice, ranked) or 180 XPs (tournament) plus the strokes plus awards.

Not necessarily..

On the mobile for practice rounds (as well as coin games, I believe) at the end of the round, a player can watch a short video for about 30 seconds. At the end of watching, a player can receive as many as 200 additional XPs.

So, at times, I can play a 3-hold practice round in a couple of minutes and easily earn 250 XPs (strokes + 30 XPs for the 3 holes + video XPs). 

Easy life on mobile!  Wish I could watch a 30-second video for 200 XP!  

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2019 1:16 PM
    DoctorLarry:

Robert1893:

alosso:
    Might be more effective to play strokeplay for that purpose. 9 holes (20 mins) would reward you with a bonus of 90 XP (practice, ranked) or 180 XPs (tournament) plus the strokes plus awards.

Not necessarily..

On the mobile for practice rounds (as well as coin games, I believe) at the end of the round, a player can watch a short video for about 30 seconds. At the end of watching, a player can receive as many as 200 additional XPs.

So, at times, I can play a 3-hold practice round in a couple of minutes and easily earn 250 XPs (strokes + 30 XPs for the 3 holes + video XPs). 

Easy life on mobile!  Wish I could watch a 30-second video for 200 XP!  

Why can't you Larry? If you haven't done it so far download and install WGT mobile on your smart phone, I have it on my Iphone and my Samsung Galaxy Tab E. I play a random 3 at work during my lunch hour 5 days a week and get my CDP bonus + anywhere from 65 up to 185 XP's
  • DoctorLarry
    4,279 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2019 2:18 PM

iPhone 5s.  

Fat thumbs.

I can click the buttons to play videos for free credits, but not much else!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2019 4:00 PM

DoctorLarry:
    I can click the buttons to play videos for free credits,

I picked up almost 4000 credits last month with my fancy phone . 

OPY 

EDIT :  all of them are going back to the community .

RSS