Re: i know everyone asks, but help my meter please

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 23 2011 12:00 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PaulH0070
    1,339 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 11:26 PM

VanHalenLover:

The browser is perfectly fine, and the added user controls for cookies, etc actually make it more secure than most others, Paul.

It is no more than a browser and is in NO way against WGT rules or anything like that. I have been accused by the owner of the off-site community of giving away trade secrets by recommending this browser, so I am simply making it a point to highlight that I am recommending the browser and its built in features only, and not publishing any of the configuration techniques deployed by said owner.

Hope you understand, and please don't be afraid to try it, it is free to the public!

i see where you're going :) will give it a go, thanks

• PaulH0070
    1,339 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 12:00 PM

just to confirm the cookie settings please VHL, in the content settings/ cookie settings i click the 'block sites from setting any data' box? and also the two boxes underneath?

i've gone into incognito setting on the WGT main page, but can't access it when i click open the playing window as there's no spanner to click for settings? or is that as far as i can take it?

thanks again:)

edit - is it normal to have to log in and alter settings each time?

just tried a couple of rounds with comodo and gamebooster and although it is smoother and more stable than with IE or Chrome, the problems of the mini meter skip remains. still way too many clicks before the ding ending up 5mm beyond the right side.

better, but not fixed :(

• PAGES
RSS